About to try cytomel-nervous

Buy Lab Tests Online

JayLay777

Before I try cytomel to get my high reverse t3(25ng/dl)down, do I need to be aware of any side effects that it causes? I am very prone to panic attacks and anxiety from stimulants. Is the energy cytomel gives you a stimulant type energy like caffeine or ephedrine? I don't want to take it and not be able to handle the side affects from it. My free t3 is at 3.1 from a range of 2.0-4.4. Is that low enough to cause hypothyroid symptoms with high reverse t3? Also how much will cytomel raise my free t3 if I only take 5mcg?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

JayLay777

yes it is. My doctor really didn't explain to much info about cytomel with me so thats why I am kind of asking how others experiences were with it.

Systemlord

Even with a free T3 of 4.0, High reverse T3 will prevent free T3 from entering your cells as if free T3 is low. So yes reverse T3 is ruining your day.

yes it is. My doctor really didn't explain to much info about cytomel with me so thats why I am kind of asking how others experiences were with it.
With my simple google-fu I could find nothing wrong with cytomel unless you are a child then there is a good chance your hair will fallout.
But you are not a child. I would follow Defy's instructions to the letter. This isn't their first rodeo.

Vince

Super Moderator
I'm presently taking liothyronine (Cytomel) 25 mcg and Synthroid 50 mcg daily. I was also fearful that my FT3 would get too high and cause hyperthyroidism symptoms. So far so good. I do feel a difference in my workouts, more energy to power through them. I can't wait to get labs, I'm hoping I can up my dose and feel even better.

JayLay777

That’s good to hear Vince. Does it just help with you’re energy during you’re workouts or does it help with strength, stamina , or pump too?

captain

I started with 5mcg twice a day. No anxiety at all but was Hungary then tired after the afternoon dose. After 5 weeks it is not as bad. It's time for labs and that may tell the story. Things to watch for is high pulse and burning up. From watching how my wife was treated for years you can tell things from other labs. High blood calcium level is a side of hyper. High blood magnesium levels is hypo if recall correctly. CO2 levels are affected by your respiration rate and would be lower with higher rate. If you have labs to look at from before you can compare to look for changes after.

Vince

Super Moderator
That's good to hear Vince. Does it just help with you're energy during you're workouts or does it help with strength, stamina , or pump too?

Yes so far it has helped with everything, strength, stamina, pump and even for some reason motivation. I guess the motivation part is because my workouts improved.

Dave B.

My wife has some issues with anxiety and has been on cytomel and synthroid for well over a decade. She only weighs 105 lbs and most meds affect her quite a lot, especially stimulants or depressants (she usually has the opposite response -- sleepy drugs hyper her up, and vice-versa).

Yet she can handle the thyroid meds just fine. That does NOT mean you will have the same results, far from it, just take it slow and pay attention. She has been on and off wellbutrin (buproprion) for anxiety and it hasn't conflicted with the thyroid meds, just as an anedcote.

Joe Sixpack

Before I try cytomel to get my high reverse t3(25ng/dl)down, do I need to be aware of any side effects that it causes? I am very prone to panic attacks and anxiety from stimulants. Is the energy cytomel gives you a stimulant type energy like caffeine or ephedrine? I don't want to take it and not be able to handle the side affects from it. My free t3 is at 3.1 from a range of 2.0-4.4. Is that low enough to cause hypothyroid symptoms with high reverse t3? Also how much will cytomel raise my free t3 if I only take 5mcg?

Cytomel certainly can give you anxiety issues if you are prone to that. You can always take 1/2 of the dose for the first few days to see how you like it. Then go up to 5mcg if the 2.5 works well. The pills are physically small, so getting smaller than 2.5mcg can be tricky to do.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me