which blood test panel should i use?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Chris72

Hey guys, had my first labs done at three months at 100mg test cyp a week, increased to 120mg a week, 60mg E3.5D. I'm coming up on just a little over six weeks at that dose and I will be doing my labs next week. I'll be choosing between the discounted labs TRT hormone/wellness panel that includes TT ,FT, SHBG ,estradiol, CBC, CMP and Lipids or the less expensive Testosterone, hematocrit, estradiol and prolactin panel. Because of the fact that I'll be responsible for all my labs for at least the next five months and the possibility of having to increase my dose at least two more times, until I feel better and get my levels up, I was going to choose the less expensive panel. Wasn't sure if I had to keep an eye on SHBG or anything else until I have the correct dose. Then I would do the TRT hormone/wellness panel and add at least the PSA. What do you think? Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

SHBG is intertwined with your TT and FT, it's used to get a more accurate FT score. FT measured direct has problems do to the short half life, it's released in micro pulses throughout the day.

I prefer to stick to running labs with the same company so I can make comparisons later, different labs ranges aren't interchangeable and no comparisons can be made.

http://www.issam.ch/freetesto.htm

Chris72

I plan on using discounted labs for all my tests. Are you suggesting that I use the more comprehensive panel including SHBG for all my labs, with the possibility of doing labs at least a couple more times over the next few months? I went to the calculator and entered my numbers from my blood test results, Albumin 4.4 g/dl, SHBG 45, test 336ng/dl. unfortunately I don't understand the results, free test 5.5 ng/dl=1.62% and Bio test 131 ng/dl=38.9% . How do I use this in relation to my test results? My lab result for free test was 81ng/dl(50ng/dl-585ng/dl)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me