HCG/TRT concerns

Buy Lab Tests Online

RussianAnimal

I've done quite a bit of research before starting TRT and I had doc. supervision at the time. Basically, I added HCG to run year round with my moderate TRT protocol.

Now I'm being told running HCG year round is worse than not running HCG at all during cycle. My goal is actually to preserve fertility with this and now I'm worried about fertility since I run HCG with my TRT protocol..

Am I doing something wrong here? I know that running HCG will desensitize the testies since you've been using HCG year round but i figured if deciding to have kids than just go off TRT or lower TRT and up the HCG even higher?

Am i doing something wrong here?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HealthMan

All this idea of HCG desensitizing the tests as far as I know is just an hypothesis (not proven) and when dosages are too high. What HCG dosage are you using? Also adding HCG to TRT is no guarantee of remaining fertile.

Systemlord

All this idea of HCG desensitizing the tests as far as I know is just an hypothesis (not proven) and when dosages are too high. What HCG dosage are you using? Also adding HCG to TRT is no guarantee of remaining fertile.

It sounds made up just like how doctors said TRT causes prostate cancer.

You can't believe everything you read on the internet, studies trump gossip.

Guided_by_Voices

A lot depends on the dosage. If running HCG at amounts that roughly equate to the LH the body produces, as Dr. Crisler has said many times, then the body would desensitize to its own LH. So HCG year round at reasonable dosages should not be a problem, and furthermore, there is some anecdotal evidence that allowing testicular atrophy may reduce the chance that the body will respond to LH as well as it originally did once it is restored.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me