Anastrozole follow up question...

Buy Lab Tests Online

frankwhite

Trying to get my e2 stabilized via Anastrozole. The capsules I have are only 0.125mg (1/8 of 1mg). But even with that low dosage I totally crashed my e2 by taking 1 on a Monday and then another the following Friday (my Cypionate injection days). I’ll be closely monitoring this time around with blood labs every week if necessary. It has been a few weeks and my e2 is back up on the normal/high side, which is too high for me based on symptoms.

Questions:

1. Should I take the Anastrozole on the day of injection or the day after? I see a lot of debate on this.

1. I’m thinking of starting out with 1 Anastrozole per week and getting blood work to see what effect it had. When should I get blood taken, i.e., how many days should I wait before I can be sure the Anastrozole has done its job? I don’t want to accidentally take another one too soon.

If anyone has any other wisdom to share I would really appreciate it. After 5 years of TRT frustration it has become very clear that managing e2 is the key to this whole thing. Now I just have to figure it out.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
so few weks you felt bad because you crashed e2 (again no labs) now you have all of a sudden high e2? any labs? do you think whenever you are not feeling good its high or crashed e2? no doctor will be able to help you mate...
trt is not cocaine to make you feel good whenever you are on it.... its possible to feel bad on trt having HIGH levels of testosterone.. there are people who have low T who feel better than person on trt because that person on trt might have other issues going on..

frankwhite

so few weks you felt bad because you crashed e2 (again no labs) now you have all of a sudden high e2? any labs? do you think whenever you are not feeling good its high or crashed e2? no doctor will be able to help you mate...
trt is not cocaine to make you feel good whenever you are on it.... its possible to feel bad on trt having HIGH levels of testosterone.. there are people who have low T who feel better than person on trt because that person on trt might have other issues going on..

Yes I have labs. You don't need them. I asked very general questions that can be answered without knowing my levels. Just assume I know what I'm talking about and if you have something helpful to add then go ahead.

ok to answer your questions you probably shoudnt take AI right at the time of injection.. thats the easiet way to crash your e2 because T shot wont be able to produce any e2 if you block conversion right away. try 8/10/12 hours after shot or on next day.
second question i have no idea

Nashtide

I always take my anastrazole at the same time as my T shots. This ensures that I won't forget. I think many guys over think this process. This is just an observation, but it appears to me that the guys who are obsessed with the minutiae and stress over every detail are more likely to be struggling with TRT.

frankwhite

I agree with lowe2sucks, you don't need an AI so don't take one.

Huh? He never said I don't need one. Plus I KNOW i need one. I know what my symptoms are, and I know my high levels correspond with the symptoms. I also know that when I took the first .125mg Anastrozole I felt amazing 2 and 3 days later. My problem is that I then took another one which dropped my e2 into single digits (more labs backed this up). This isn't a question of whether or not I need a AI. I'm trying to figure out a) when to take it, and b) how much I need.

frankwhite

ok to answer your questions you probably shoudnt take AI right at the time of injection.. thats the easiet way to crash your e2 because T shot wont be able to produce any e2 if you block conversion right away. try 8/10/12 hours after shot or on next day.
second question i have no idea

That sounds like it should make sense, and I'm leaning towards taking the Anastrozole the next day. I just wonder how so many guys take it on the same day then and seem to be ok all the time.

Dave B.

I'll chime in just with the note that when you're trying to discover a dosage by experimenting on yourself, what I learned here on this site is first to be patient. Second, to only ever change one thing at a time, let it ride for 3 months at least, or even six, before you reach a "verdict" on what the new protocol is doing.

In your scenario, you double-dosed on a medication in a week, then you felt bad and then you suddenly went cold turkey for a few weeks, then felt bad again. I'd suggest staying on the smaller dosage once-per-week (or some other plan you devise) and run with it for several months before re-evaluating. Multiple-protocol changes within a week or even a few weeks is too frequent a change to learn anything. My two cents.

Vince

Super Moderator
Stay on your testosterone and HCG for 6 or more weeks, then get your estradiol test with the sensitivity one for men. Only then would I considered an AI, luckily that's the way I did it and never needed an AI. Men starting trt for some reason a doctor gives him an AI without even knowing if they need one.

Trying to get my e2 stabilized via Anastrozole. The capsules I have are only 0.125mg (1/8 of 1mg). But even with that low dosage I totally crashed my e2 by taking 1 on a Monday and then another the following Friday (my Cypionate injection days). I’ll be closely monitoring this time around with blood labs every week if necessary. It has been a few weeks and my e2 is back up on the normal/high side, which is too high for me based on symptoms.

Questions:

1. Should I take the Anastrozole on the day of injection or the day after? I see a lot of debate on this.

1. I’m thinking of starting out with 1 Anastrozole per week and getting blood work to see what effect it had. When should I get blood taken, i.e., how many days should I wait before I can be sure the Anastrozole has done its job? I don’t want to accidentally take another one too soon.

If anyone has any other wisdom to share I would really appreciate it. After 5 years of TRT frustration it has become very clear that managing e2 is the key to this whole thing. Now I just have to figure it out.

Hi Frank, So you take 1 Tcyp on Monday and one on Friday. I'd take .125 on Wed. T cyp peaks between 24-48 hours.
So 48 hours after your T shot take the AI because your SHGB is going to be busy as hell converting as much T as it can to E.
I'd only take 1 a week and see how you feel.

I can feel my AI (same dose as yours) work in 4 hours.

hth

jkozlow3

Hi Frank, So you take 1 Tcyp on Monday and one on Friday. I'd take .125 on Wed. T cyp peaks between 24-48 hours.
So 48 hours after your T shot take the AI because your SHGB is going to be busy as hell converting as much T as it can to E.

I don't think that's how Arimidex works. Arimidex doesn't kill E2 that's already been made - it helps to block the E2 production in the first place by inhibiting the enzyme that produces E2. In my mind, you want to block the enzyme just before E2 levels start to rise. I would think that blocking the enzyme AFTER E2 rises would do little good.

Based on blood work that I've run on consecutive days, my E2 ALWAYS peaks ~24 hours after an IM injection (give or take - I've never run blood at 12 hours after an injection) and my T peaks somewhere in the 24-48 hour period. At the 48 hour mark, my E2 is already much lower than at the 24 hour mark. I imagine most (not all) people's bodies respond similarly to mine and they just don't realize it because they've never run blood work on consecutive days.

So in my case, it wouldn't make sense to take Arimidex 24 hours after an injection after the E2 has already peaked. I would think you'd want it in your system before the bulk of the E2 is produced. In my body, this happens pretty darn quickly after an injection.

This is my logic and I just started on Arimidex 0.25mg E3D with injections a week ago. I haven't run blood work yet however. My E2 levels are typically 50+ 24 hours after an injection and drop down to ~39 and stay there by the 48-72 hour mark. Hoping to get my E2 levels down to the mid/high 20s.

I think a TT:E2 ratio of around 25:1-30:1 (give or take) is a good target and is more in line with what healthy young men in their 20s and 30s have based on research I've done. 750:30 & 700:28 = 25:1 and 800:27 & 850:28 = 30:1. I know some much lower ratios get mentioned here as desirable/acceptable, but I've not seen research that leads me to believe that ratios much lower than 20:1 are anywhere near "normal". I've also not seen any studies that have shown young men with E2 averages in the 30s despite having high in range TT levels.

If anyone knows of studies showing measurements of healthy young males with TT & E2 measurements that support ratios of around 20:1 and lower, please pass them my way however!

Last edited:

Systemlord

I have been taking 1/4th of my .125 anastrozole, taking the whole capsule is just too much anastrozole. I empty 1/4th of the contents on consume it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me