Test cypionate cloudy in vial

Buy Lab Tests Online

buggies100

I am currently using a bottle of test cypionate, 10ml bottle from Costco. I figure it is around a year old and i have about 50% left. I noticed the other day it appears a bit more cloudy than other bottles i have had. I inject hcg at the same time, drawing up hcg first then testosterone into same syringe. I wonder if this discoloration is from hcg still being on the needle when i push into test bottle. Anybody else inject both at same time and do you run into this?
I was also using 23 guage needles to draw up and the. 29 to inject. I noticed that the test bottle has a large hole in the rubber top. Wondering if air could be leaking in, no fluid leaks out.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
I am currently using a bottle of test cypionate, 10ml bottle from Costco. I figure it is around a year old and i have about 50% left. I noticed the other day it appears a bit more cloudy than other bottles i have had. I inject hcg at the same time, drawing up hcg first then testosterone into same syringe. I wonder if this discoloration is from hcg still being on the needle when i push into test bottle. Anybody else inject both at same time and do you run into this?
I was also using 23 guage needles to draw up and the. 29 to inject. I noticed that the test bottle has a large hole in the rubber top. Wondering if air could be leaking in, no fluid leaks out.

I would say once the neoprene rubber on the top of vial is punctured it is best to use it for as many weeks as you will get out of it depending on your weekly dose.

So if it was a 10 ml (200mg/ml) strength and your weekly dose was 150 mg (example) you would get 6 weeks from the vial with a little left over depending on minor wastage.

Than it would be best to start your new vial.

I would say once a vial is started it is best to finish before starting your next vial.

As for the cloudiness it may very well be due to the hcg.

If the vial you have is a year old and was already used (punctured) with only 50% left over the potency may not be up to par even though the expiry date on the vial may still be good and there could be a possibility of contamination especially with the large hole you stated was left from drawing with the 23 gauge.

buggies100

Thanks, the vial has not been opened that long, due to changing dr and comimg off test last spring i had a surplus. Still have an unooened bottle here that is 4 months old. At my current doseage a bottle lasts 22weeks

madman

Super Moderator
Thanks, the vial has not been opened that long, due to changing dr and comimg off test last spring i had a surplus. Still have an unooened bottle here that is 4 months old. At my current doseage a bottle lasts 22weeks

I use Delatestry 5 ml vial (200mg/ml) as I am injecting 150 mg/week split every 3.5 days.

So I get 6 weeks with some left over at least (.5-1 ml )due to insulin syringe (low dead space) which I use to draw/inject and the pharmaceutical companies also overfill the vials slightly when manufactured due to waste.

They seem to think every one draws/injects using 2 different needle gauges and do not understand that many are using insulin syringes to draw/inject the oily solution.

Due to the new prescribing pharmacy guidelines you are only supposed to use a vial for 4 weeks so they say due to contamination after puncturing LOL (more $$$) in their pockets.

As even though vial will last me 6 weeks they want you to pick up a new vial every 4 weeks so now I still use until I get 6 weeks from it and discard the rest and than start my new vial.

Re-Ride

Only a sterile never before used needle should enter a vial. It is not permissible to draw up from the hCG vial then draw from the t cyp vial owing to the significant risk of cross contamination. Cloudiness may indicate bacterial growth. Photos of abscesses from infection should encourage anyone to follow injection sanitary guidelines:
https://www.cdc.gov/injectionsafety/ip07_standardprecaution.html

At one time I drew both medicines in one syringe. Oil and water globs in the muscle isn't a great idea.

Vince

Super Moderator
I did inject both HCG and testosterone together in the same syringe for one year. I never has any issues and always good labs.

stevep

Due to the new prescribing pharmacy guidelines you are only supposed to use a vial for 4 weeks so they say due to contamination after puncturing LOL (more $$$) in their pockets.

Madman, do you have a reference for this? I've googled, but haven't found anything referencing the 4 week requirement.

Thanks,

Hi buggies, I have gotten HCG in my T cyp bottle. If I remember right they just stayed as little clear bubbles.
How clowdy are we talking? Barely noticible when held up to a light or dam I can't see thru the bottle?

I take a pretty low dose so a 5ml bottle last me quite a while and when I look at the last weeks worth it is not as clear as a fresh bottle but I would not call it cloudy.

buggies100

Feelinglost, I can still see thru it when held up to light, but barely. I pitched it and will move on to new vial i have. It was more than just a few bubbles.

Re-Ride

Deviating from injecting safety guidelines such as inserting anything but a new unused needle in to a vial is a personal decision. Advocating that others do the same is irresponsible. "I never had a problem with it" says the driver who routinely blows through stop signs on the prairie.

for the sterility aspect I chose not to attempt to cross-contaminate my vials by combining in one syringe though there might be one thing I do otherwise with my injections that some would find objectionable in that same way but "it works for me".

themud

I use Delatestry 5 ml vial (200mg/ml) as I am injecting 150 mg/week split every 3.5 days.

So I get 6 weeks with some left over at least (.5-1 ml )due to insulin syringe (low dead space) which I use to draw/inject and the pharmaceutical companies also overfill the vials slightly when manufactured due to waste.

They seem to think every one draws/injects using 2 different needle gauges and do not understand that many are using insulin syringes to draw/inject the oily solution.

As even though vial will last me 6 weeks they want you to pick up a new vial every 4 weeks so now I still use until I get 6 weeks from it and discard the rest and than start my new vial.

Madman,

Do you have a link to the guidelines for a vial every for weeks?

themud

Gracias,

My Doc didn't question the validity and has prescribed a 100mg/ml for every 28 days. I definitely have a lot left over, but I get it at Walgreens for $27 and change.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me