Pre-treatment lab results.

Buy Lab Tests Online

NAdmi

Guys,

Please see my lab results. Any input would be appreciated. I am a 34 y.o. male 5'10" 146 LBS. Currently I am experiencing low libido. Weak erections. lack of morning wood. When I gain weight, it goes to the mid section. about 9 years ago I had treatment for hyperthyroid. If I do have sex then I can't have sex for days after because of weak erections and lack of desire. It sucks when you got a fresh woman under you and you have to make an excuse. I did a sperm analysis last year with low motility in the teens along with a T analysis and at that time the Urologist Doc said it was low and prescribed Clomiphene 25mg daily. On the second visit a week later, with a fertility doctor, at the same office, The doctor was extremely rude and just did not want to answer my questions cus he was racing to the door. He assumed that I was a smoker and told me not to take Clomiphene and sent me home with a fat bill. Anyways, the T clinic suggests another blood test and I freeze my sperm and start TRT with HCG. I don't want to start something and then be stuck. Any input is appreciated. TY.

545 with range 300 - 1080
testost_check.jpg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

You are hyperthyroid, or hypothyroid? What is your thyroid treatment, and do you have results from the standard thyroid tests (t3, t4, rt3, both antibody panels, and TSH)? It would appear, based on reference ranges, that the incorrect estradiol test was ordered; men should always measure e2 with the sensitive, LC, MS/MS, lab test. Free testosterone was not measured?

Systemlord

Labs are very blurry.

I don't see a huge problem with testosterone panel, however I don't see any thyroid labs. It could be just mismanaged thyroid hormones levels which is seen a lot.

Are you on any medications?

NAdmi

I was diagnosed HYPER 9 years ago. I weighed 108 LBS and the treatment was oral medication. I do not remember which one. After treatment i gained weight and started feeling much better. did a full 180. I have not been on the treatment for YEARS because my levels have remained normal. However I haven't had the thyroid checked in maybe more than 2 years.
Here is the email body from the doc:

Your lab results came in sooner than expected and shows normal Total Testosterone (TT) and Calculated Free Testosterone (cFT) measurements. The diagnosis is per Endocrine Society Guidelines. Your testosterone measurements/levels are:

• Total Testosterone measurement (TT) is 545 ng/dl.
(TT = 300-1080 ng/dl is normal; < 300 ng/dl is deficient; < 250 ng/dl is severely deficient)

• Calculated Free Testosterone measurement (cFT) is 13.5 ng/dl.
(cFT = 9-30 ng/dl is normal; < 9 ng/dl is deficient)

Only the Total Testosterone (TT) measurement is reflected on the results. The calculated free testosterone (cFT) measurement is a calculation based on your TT levels and two protein levels: sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) and albumin.

I would recommend returning to the office for a retest to confirm the accuracy of these results. Also, to ensure the most accurate baseline levels, please FAST for the blood test, 8-10 hours before the test. Drinking water is fine. Also, abstain from any sexual activity and exercise the day and night before the blood test.

Vince

Super Moderator
Before you think about starting TRT I would have a complete testosterone and thyroid panel. I definitely would have my thyroid working properly before starting TRT. Nelson has a good thread on labs.

Suggested Lab Tests and Questions Before and After Initiation of Testosterone Replacement

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...-After-Initiation-of-Testosterone-Replacement

can cytomel by itself be used to treat hypothyroidism

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...mel-by-itself-be-used-to-treat-hypothyroidism

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me