Journey from Testopel Implants to Weekly Injections

Buy Lab Tests Online
I had been on Testopel for some time now and just went back to Injections of Testosterone Cypionate every week at 200mg. Basically I feel like crap. I have to see the doctor next week, but I was hoping better results with injections. It feels like I am not injecting anything after week 2.

Just curious anyone switched from Pellets to Injections and had similar reactions?

I am NOT on HCG, and I will discuss starting with the Doctor. Hopefully it will help.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

sh1973

200mg per week is a huge dose and in itself could make you feel terrible. More is not better with TRT. A question I have is how’d you feel on testopel? With a dose that high your estradiol is probably thru the roof. As far as the HCG many men including myself receive no subjective benefit from using it.

Systemlord

We need labs to see if you're even on the correct protocol, can't diagnose someone without labs. SHBG levels determine dosage and injection frequency, how did your doctor arrive at 200mg weekly protocol and with no estrogen blocker? High estrogen will make it seem like TRT isn't working as estrogen competes for the same receptor as testosterone and if estrogen is high, then all you get is estrogen dominating the receptors.

It takes 6 weeks for testosterone blood levels to stabilize after changing the dosages, so you're expected to feel like garbage for 6 weeks.

You wouldn't be here if your doctor knew what he was doing, there's a lot of red flags here.

So my prescription says "Inject 1ML intramuscularly once a week". I have a 1 ML vial of Testosterone Cyponate Injection 200 mg/mL. I've been injecting the 1ML vial.

On testopel I did good until the last month when I came crashing down. I had been on Testopel for over 5 years. I thought maybe Testopel boosted me so high it created a new base line that injections come nowhere close to replacing, even weekly. I don't know.

We need labs to see if you're even on the correct protocol, can't diagnose someone without labs. SHBG levels determine dosage and injection frequency, how did your doctor arrive at 200mg weekly protocol and with no estrogen blocker? High estrogen will make it seem like TRT isn't working as estrogen competes for the same receptor as testosterone and if estrogen is high, then all you get is estrogen dominating the receptors.

It takes 6 weeks for testosterone blood levels to stabilize after changing the dosages, so you're expected to feel like garbage for 6 weeks.

You wouldn't be here if your doctor knew what he was doing, there's a lot of red flags here.

Thank you. 6 weeks sounds pretty messed up but I guess I have to deal with it. I am not taking anything for estrogen.

Systemlord

Thank you. 6 weeks sounds pretty messed up but I guess I have to deal with it. I am not taking anything for estrogen.

If in 6 weeks you don't feel well, which I doubt you will without an estrogen blocker, you'll need to lower your dosage significantly and start the 6 weeks all over again. You reset the clock everytime you change the dosage. Most quit TRT in these instances, there just aren't many doctors who know how to do TRT properly. Most men do very well on 100mg weekly split up two or more times a week, at this dosage most will hit midrange to high normal testosterone levels.

Those with clueless doctors usually end up with their testosterone levels too high and wonder why they don't feel well. Labs determine dosages and injection frequency and it sounds like your doctor skipped over a crucial step. Whoops.

Most of us pay out of pocket for proper care.

If in 6 weeks you don't feel well, which I doubt you will, you'll need to lower your dosage significantly and start the 6 weeks all over again. You reset the clock everytime you change the dosage. Most quit TRT in these instances, there just aren't many doctors who know how to do TRT properly. Most men do very well on 100mg weekly split up two or more times a week, at this dosage most will hit midrange to high normal testosterone levels.

Those with clueless doctors usually end up with their testosterone levels too high and wonder why they don't feel well. Labs determine dosages and injection frequency and it sounds like your doctor skipped over a crucial step. Whoops.

Most of us pay out of pocket for proper care.

Thank you but I've had Hypogonadism for a long time. I never went through puberty so it's not like I had normal Testosterone ever created in my body. I think most of the folks on the forum had somewhat normal testicular function but decreased by age. I never had normal testicular function. But I will discuss with the doctor regarding estrogen. My thought is maybe after years of Testopel I had such a high base line set that this new dosage is not even cutting it. Or maybe you are right, this is a high dosage. So the reverse of what I believe may hold true. Aaaargh!! Frustration!!!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me