Pre workout supplements

Buy Lab Tests Online

JayLay777

Does anybody think using a preworkout supplement all the time is unhealthy in any way? I always take one before I left most of the time. I know caffeine can be taxing on you’re adrenals but there is other ingredients in preworkouts besides caffeine.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Does anybody think using a preworkout supplement all the time is unhealthy in any way? I always take one before I left most of the time. I know caffeine can be taxing on you're adrenals but there is other ingredients in preworkouts besides caffeine.

Excess use of stimulants can stress the adrenals but it depends on the doses used/times per day/length of use and the type of stimulant used (caffeine/ephedrine/DMAA to name a few) as some stimulants have a stronger effect on your CNS (central nervous system) than others.

Usually the other main pre-workout ingredients which are used such as creatine, beta-alanine, citrulline-malate, l-carnitine tartrate can be used daily with no negative effects.

Also remember that over training (training too long/too often) without enough rest during the week will negatively effect ones testosterone levels and impede ones recovery as it is very taxing on the CNS, adrenals, anabolic hormones.

snip...

Also remember that over training (training too long/too often) without enough rest during the week will negatively effect ones testosterone levels and impede ones recovery as it is very taxing on the CNS, adrenals, anabolic hormones.

Madman is this true for folks on TRT as well? Do we actually burn FT during strenuous exersize?

Vince

Super Moderator
The best pre-workout drink I know is a nitric oxide stack, it's works great for me. Here's mine.

L-Citrulline DL-Malate 2-1, 1 heaping teaspoon
Beta Alanine, 1/2 heaping teaspoon
L-Norvaline, 1/2 heaping teaspoon

simple and easy

The only thing I stay away from OTC preworkouts is the caffeine count, some are outrageously high 300mg+. Also avoid anything that has a proprietary blend of "twigs and berries" as I call it. The ingredients listed by MadMan are pretty well all you need...I buy each in bulk and make my own PWO. It is pretty much a modified version of Gene's so called "NO Stack".

He didn't say that, at all. How did you come up with such a thing?

VC how many times do I have to ask you to stay away from my posts? You and I do not speak the same language.

Originally Posted by madman snip...

Also remember that over training (training too long/too often) without enough rest during the week will negatively effect ones testosterone levels

Originally Posted by FeelingLost: Madman is this true for folks on TRT as well?

Re phrased so VC can understand. Madman if I over train will it effect my testosterone lvl?

I will ask you again Please stop commenting on my posts I am not interested in what you have to say.

madman

Super Moderator
VC how many times do I have to ask you to stay away from my posts? You and I do not speak the same language.

Re phrased so VC can understand. Madman if I over train will it effect my testosterone lvl?

I will ask you again Please stop commenting on my posts I am not interested in what you have to say.

I should have said natural testosterone levels but did not feel the need as I was replying to Jaylay777 thread as I know he is not on trt.

madman

Super Moderator
Madman is this true for folks on TRT as well? Do we actually burn FT during strenuous exersize?

When one is using exogenous testosterone for trt, training intensely will not lower ones levels and one will have an easier time gaining muscle/strength along with improved recovery as long as diet and training are on point mind you it is still possible to over train using trt doses if you do not allow enough time for recovery.

On trt sure your levels are elevated 24/7 and there are benefits to having steady state levels whether mid-normal or high-normal physiological levels which will result in an increased recovery but it is not like you are superman.

As oppose to one who uses high doses of testosterone for bodybuilding purposes whether cycling or blasting/cruising and having their testosterone levels in the very high supra-physiological range (2000-5000 ng/dl) which would result in much greater gains in muscle/strength and wolverine like recovery abilities allowing one to train much harder/longer with less chance of over training and of course diet/rest is still important.

buggies100

I, like othrs here have mentioned, do not use otc ones which are over loaded with caffiene. I drink a cup of will brinks coffe reciepe a bit modified. I add a scoop of choc whry protein to it to help hide coffee flavor, i know i know LOL. Citrulene, and creatine. I ided to buy all the latest greatest days a week. Also i see no difference except i am not so tired all the time

madman

Super Moderator
Muscles need to recover in order to become bigger/stronger as repair happens during rest when not in the gym and the CNS (central nervous system) takes a beating when training too intensely/too often and can impede ones strength gains let alone recovery.

Sean Mosher

Like others have said, I like to make my own to limit the amount of caffeine.
Amino Energy is my base (2.5 scoops) then I add: Citrulline Malate, Beta Alanine, Creatine and Taurine.

Dave B.

My personal opinion is the "pre-workout" supplement is a needless category of products in the first place. Your daily creatine powder and a cup of coffee do the same thing for far less $$. One of my buddies had this stuff and when I read the ingredients list I realized it was creatine, caffeine, and Niacin to make you feel "tingly" so you think it is doing something. We know that caffeine and creatine work, anything beyond that is likely a placebo effect.

There is some research however that POST-workout drinks that contain some protein help speed recovery. I used to drink Accelerade after distance workouts and I think it helped. It might help for weightlifting also.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me