NOT RECOVERD IN 3 years

Buy Lab Tests Online

K4

Hi there past 3 years been shut down tried clomopihne for 3 months did nothing tried hcg with ai which just reduced my t levels. Then went on trt for 8 weeks at 120mg every 2 weeks with 2000iu hcg per week then got blood test done my t levels are fine as doctor said as i will
put up results but my fh fsh is still shut down his told me to stop trt and increase hcg 3500 iu per week to be honest my sex drive is still dead penis and testicles shrunk as ive been looking upinfo online alot of people have said try clomid and tamoxifine with hcg im in a proper dilemma dont know what to do as my dr has not mentioned to tAke clomid or tamoxofine with hcg.
Please guys any help would be really great full not had proper sex for past3 years even tried ciallis which has done nothing

Attachments

• 451C7570-7570-41F0-B7A2-ED6426D52689.jpg
    451C7570-7570-41F0-B7A2-ED6426D52689.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 298
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

The level of care you're receiving is deplorable, 120mg every 2 weeks will not work. Most men hit midrange to high normal testosterone levels on 100mg a week split up two or more times a week depending on SHBG levels. Your HCG dosage is just absolutely insane, injecting more than 500iu at a time isn't recommended. Your SHBG is so low you need to inject testosterone EOD or every day for TRT to start working.

SHBG dictates dosage and injection frequency and it seems like your doctor hasn't even tested for it. Your doctor has no idea what he's doing, doctors actually need proper training to be able to do TRT right. Low SHBG guys with high normal testosterone are always the ones suffering, you need to shoot for midrange levels since so much of your hormones are free do to low SHBG.

I'm low SHBG and even one injection weekly didn't work for me, TRT doesn't work effectively unless I'm injecting smaller doses EOD.

Last edited:

K4

Thanks for reply means alot
As lh fsh is already supreseed and sex drive is dead
If i go back on trt will fh fsh supress anymore?
What can i take with trt to make my testicles full of sperm ?

K4

How much do you dose eod
and which test is best to inject
to be honest im loosing the plot here on top of that im fasting as well
so u must kinda feel what am going thru

OMI100

If you are in the US you might seek a consult with Defy Medical (Dr Saya).
They offer TeleMed.
A number of folks here are patients of Defy.
They know what they are doing.
Search "defy" and read some threads.
While I do NOT use Defy (I have another DR that understands TRT and Thyroid) that I see, but I have read good overall reviews about Defy.
As noted above your current DR has no clue.......
Or you need to find a DR in your area that understands TRT.....
BTW get a copy of a few books to read and educate yourself if you have not done so already:
1. Nelson's Book - Testosterone - A man's Guide.
2. DR Morgentaler - Testosterone for Life.
3. Lee Myer - Natural VS Testosterone Therapy.
That's a good start on some great references.
Others my recommend other books, but these 3 are "must have".

OMI100

From the 
Hmmmmmm
GB...
You may be out of luck.....
How old?
Best bet is to get some of the books I mentioned and read all you can.
If you can find a DR that will work with you and you provide adequate documentation to him......
Long shot, but there are some DRs out there that do listen and learn from their patients...
I would also add "The Definitive Testosterone Replacement Therapy MANual: How to Optimize Your Testosterone For Lifelong Health And Happiness" by Jay Campbell to the list...
I am sure folks here can find any number of medical studies that cover areas that are talked bout that you can download and pass to your DR as long as he does not get his nose out of joint...
BTW another great site with a LOT of info is :
http://www.peaktestosterone.com/
Also one item you may want to have checked is Prolactin:
http://www.peaktestosterone.com/Prolactin_In_Men.aspx

Last edited:

Systemlord

Im 32 mate is there any drs on this forum who can help at all

There are doctors here who will work with doctors where you are located, consultations will guide your doctors in providing you with a proper protocol based off your labs.

What you need is 8mg-10 daily or 15-20mg EOD do to low SHBG, estrogen management will be important. DIM and calcium D glucarate may work for estrogen management. You pass your testosterone through your urine do to low SHBG, so these injections every 2 weeks will not work for you.

K4

What if i do 125mg per week?
my lh fsh is already suppressed will it suppress anymore and do i nees an ai with this to control estrogenlevels?

OMI100

Thanks for reply means alot
As lh fsh is already supreseed and sex drive is dead
If i go back on trt will fh fsh supress anymore?
What can i take with trt to make my testicles full of sperm ?
Some info:
https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?3094-Fertility-Restart&highlight=hcg+sperm
https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?11674-TRT-HCG-for-Fertility&highlight=hcg+sperm
https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...G-FSH-Fertility-Must-Read&highlight=hcg+sperm
There is more.
Do a search :)

OMI100

OMI100

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones