SubQ injections* in glute while sitting down?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Wise_S

Can I successfully inject subcutaneously T, HCG or TB500 in my glute while sitting down? I cannot remain in a standing position (without moving) due to knee injuries...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Pauly_P

Welcome to the forum Wise!

There are a ton of threads about injecting. Most here do T via IM and not Subq. Some do it all Subq. It seems the preferred method of HCG is Subq for sure. As far as sitting or standing I can't believe it makes a difference. On the T injection the shoulders or the thigh seem to be preferred, I do shallow IM with a 1/2 27ga syringe. Some use 29ga. It's just a matter of preference really. Read all the FAQ's under Testosterone Basics regarding injections if you have not already.

I'm not familiar with TB500.

Wise_S

Welcome to the forum Wise!

There are a ton of threads about injecting. Most here do T via IM and not Subq. Some do it all Subq. It seems the preferred method of HCG is Subq for sure. As far as sitting or standing I can't believe it makes a difference. On the T injection the shoulders or the thigh seem to be preferred, I do shallow IM with a 1/2 27ga syringe. Some use 29ga. It's just a matter of preference really. Read all the FAQ's under Testosterone Basics regarding injections if you have not already.

I'm not familiar with TB500.

Thanks for the reply. I will definitely do injections subcutaneously because of my chronic illness, which prevents me from healing from even the slightest injuries.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me