What should i be asking for at my next appointment?

Buy Lab Tests Online

MarkW

Hi, I'm new here, although I've spent the last few days reading as much as I can on here!

I've had the symptoms of low T for as long as I can remember (I'm 23 now), and I've had documented proof of low T since I was 14, and went through a very slow and arguably partially incomplete puberty.

Unfortunately I've been constantly dismissed by doctors about my concerns, excuses ranging from men's hormones don't matter, as long as you have some T you are fine, its not like you are a woman!, or well its up to your body, if things are going to improve they will otherwise nothing can be done, to your hematocrit is a few points below the top of the normal range so you cant have T.
I've basically been worn down by different reasons from every doc over the years to the point where I just gave up, but I've decided no more, I AM getting help I don't care what they say anymore!

I have an endocrinologist appointment (for my T1 diabetes) on Monday, and despite her turning me down in the past I'm going to try my best to get some movement from her on this.

I should point out here I'm in the UK so don't really have the choice of docs that a lot of guys in the US do and there are some drugs that although technically available, just won't be prescribed.

I've had loads of bloods done privately in the past, the most recent complete ones I have are;

D.H.E.A. SULPHATE 8.540 umol/L 0.44 - 13.40
FOLLICLE STIM. HORMONE 1.79 IU/L 1.50 - 12.40
LUTEINISING HORMONE 3.59 IU/L 1.70 - 8.60
TESTOSTERONE *5.89 nmol/L 7.60 - 31.40
SEX HORMONE BINDING GLOB 19.41 nmol/L 16.00 - 55.00
FREE ANDROGEN INDEX 36.12 Ratio 24.00 - 104.00

I know there are others needed, and I think I've got most of them, just ask, I just don't want to post pointless stuff, the only one I know I don't have is estradiol, I don't think I've ever had that done.

Every T level I've had done has been less than 10 with most being around 5-7 my last free T was 0.126 (2.13%) and bioavailable 3.73 (63.4%)

I have T1 Diabetes, and the beginnings of Hashimototos, but my thyroid panel is still ok without needing substitution.

(after a stupidly long post) What I really want some advice on is what should I be trying to get out of this appointment, my goals are to reduce my symptoms, libido, fatigue, lack of muscle mass etc Whilst still at least trying to preserve fertility, as much as I might be chronically single right now I KNOW i want kids, and this has been used by one doc as a reason to do nothing. But as far as I know, HCG can hopefully help preserve fertility.

I've had so much crap info from docs in the past I just need to know what the best course of action to try and get would be. And if anybody has been successful getting HCG on the NHS that'd be great to hear.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching