Fourth year on TRT - blood test results

Buy Lab Tests Online

jdthoosier

This month marks my 4th year on TRT. I started out with gels, did not get my total above 450 and felt like garbage. After a year of that, went and saw a clinic that put me on injections but no HCG. It was a contracted yearly plan, much too expensive, and while definite improvements, still no where close to feeling dialed in. I found Defy on this forum and have been with Defy for 2 years now.

Current protocol. Injections 2x a week: Cypionate 40mg and HCG 230IU each injection.

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg
My SHBG a year ago was 65.5. My estradiol a year ago was 18.0. My free T a year ago was 16.8, and my total T a year ago was 976.2. My injection schedule is Sunday/Thursday, and all my blood tests are on Thursday AM before my next injection.

With Defy, we conservatively tried to find the lowest possible functional levels; and I feel pretty good most days, no ED issues, regular morning erections, reasonable libido, and the only thing I'm taking as my NO stack is l-citrulline powder.

Still, at my Defy consult a few weeks ago, I expressed that I felt we had plenty of room for improvement; I know my libido and erection quality for example, is better when my estradiol is in the upper 20's to low 30's. We agreed on trying to get the SHBG down by increasing dosages. We also agreed that I needed to do a full thyroid panel.

At age 60, happy with my lipids.

pic3.jpg

So the current plan is to gradually up the cypionate and HCG. I've been on injections for 3 years and I can tell when I reach a dosage that is just too high, as I have reactions such as flushing sensations around my face and neck, dry skin, feeling tense, etc. Mostly that means my estradiol has hit the 40's.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Normally when SHBG is as high as yours larger weekly injections is best, the large peaks drive down SHBG, 40mg twice weekly is for someone with low to midrange SHBG. Your free T is 7.91 ng/dL = 1.32 % which is low and since you're getting erections and have libido it might mean your more sensitive to androgens than the next guy. You know your body better than anyone, if you say you don't quite feel right, then perhaps your right.

You could also try upping the dosage and see how it goes, perhaps 60mg twice weekly if you prefer to go slow.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me