Questions about Trimix

Buy Lab Tests Online

stx358

I am considering trying trimix for refractory period reasons as much as anything else. After a year on TRT/HCG I have my erectile/sexual function where I want it - at least 80-90% performance most of the time which is better than how it was before TRT. One area which has not improved has been my refractory period which is as long as 2-3 hours. I was wondering if the more experienced trimix users on the board could answer some questions about it for those of us considering it.

1) Does anyone use trimix AFTER their initial sexual activity as a way to overcome the problem of refractory time? If so is reaching orgasm a problem?

2) After trimix use does the penis behave normally again after a few hours? In other words how long before you can experience another erection again without the use of tri-mix? For example if you use it in the evening do you wake with a normal morning erection or is there a hangover affect or fatigue?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
I am considering trying trimix for refractory period reasons as much as anything else. After a year on TRT/HCG I have my erectile/sexual function where I want it - at least 80-90% performance most of the time which is better than how it was before TRT. One area which has not improved has been my refractory period which is as long as 2-3 hours. I was wondering if the more experienced trimix users on the board could answer some questions about it for those of us considering it.

1) Does anyone use trimix AFTER their initial sexual activity as a way to overcome the problem of refractory time? If so is reaching orgasm a problem?

2) After trimix use does the penis behave normally again after a few hours? In other words how long before you can experience another erection again without the use of tri-mix? For example if you use it in the evening do you wake with a normal morning erection or is there a hangover affect or fatigue?

Are you on a pde-5 inhibitor or have you used one previously as they can short the length of ones refractory period?

If your erection quality/strength is good and you can achieve strong erections with or without a pde-5 inhibitor than I would not solely rely on using trimix just to lengthen your refractory period but that is just me.

Most men that respond poor to a pde-5 inhibitor would move on to using trimix as it is extremely effective at giving a man rock hard/long lasting erections for intercourse.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me