New guy-sub 200 total T high libido

Buy Lab Tests Online

Supernacho

Hello all. New guy here in lates 30's. Suffered from deficiency all my life and just dealt with it. Anybody else not have libido issues with sub 200 numbers? I am ready to go all the time. Volume seems abundant too. Its dwindled slightly over time. Just curious if im a fluke or what...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Hello all. New guy here in lates 30's. Suffered from deficiency all my life and just dealt with it. Anybody else not have libido issues with sub 200 numbers? I am ready to go all the time. Volume seems abundant too. Its dwindled slightly over time. Just curious if im a fluke or what...

Guys with low SHGB can still have a normal Free T number even with a low TT. That would be my guess as to why your libido is still high.
As I am told free T is what you feel.

Vince

Super Moderator

Have your labs done early morning, and why don't you post the results with ranges. Then we could have a good discussion.

Systemlord

If they are no symptoms, to what deficiency are you referring to?

Dave B.

From what I understand, everyone is different. Furthermore, some people have high or low libido based on estrogen levels, rather than overall test and free test levels. For me, the first part was just trying to understand my own symptoms and then finding out what my levels were based on testing. Then go from there. Good luck!

Supernacho

So I have not had a follow up visit with my urologist nor do I have further numbers until later this month, but my bloodwork came back and my DR gave me an hcg monotherapy protocol of 500iu 3x week with .5 anastrazole once a week. This is preliminary. I want to take things one step at a time. I do have a few things I'd like to point out and see if anyone can relate...
As stated before, I have always had high libido, large testicles and a volumous load(based on feedback). This is my second week on hcg and my testicles are very tender and I feel "pulling." Volume doesnt seem heavy heavy as usual. My paranoia in me says ATROPHY, or could I have a point in thinking that? Could it be the opposite and be a sign of growth? My only concern is because we want another child.

Some benefits so far:
Increased stamina in bed despite extra sensitivity in the head.
Less fatigue/sense of doom.

Thanks fellas. Id appreciate any feedback.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me