Peak vs Trough Levels?

Buy Lab Tests Online

sh1973

I’ve never really had a significant change in shbg even when I briefly tried 200mg per week. I think the most it’s ever dropped was 8-10 points.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
So no one else is injecting once every 7 days like mountian man?
I would think the less frequent the high the peak T would be.

Definitely as most injecting once weekly are using higher doses of testosterone as oppose to one using more frequent injections using lower doses.

madman

Super Moderator
90% of the 8.5 years on TRT have been weekly and have never noticed a dip. I have tried a few times breaking up the injections with terrible end results even using the same dose. Most guys that I know personally outside of the forums do best on weekly doses. In my opinion the less pokes the better by any measure.

Many can do well on once weekly injections with an average testosterone dose but once you get into injecting once weekly using 150-200mg/week than the peaks would be very high as well as a higher e2 conversion.

crazydiamond

So no one else is injecting once every 7 days like mountian man?
I would think the less frequent the high the peak T would be.

I am.

At most 10% variation over a week. I inject 120 and get in the 800's midweek.

I trim a bit of the E2 conversion by taking a tiny amount of AI 24 hours after injection.

Have not felt the need for more frequent injections. But I suppose people process T differently as they do E2.

madman

Super Moderator

I would say within 24 hrs as oppose to 48 as there are some pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic studies showing that within 2 hrs of an injection of enanthate or cypionate there is a surge of testosterone within 2 hrs and that maximum concentrations can be seen 10-12 hrs later.

Mind you intra-individual variability plays a big role and the only way to truly know is to do your injection and have labs done 24,48,36 hrs to see.

I think johndoe had posted labs in the past for the 3 days following his injection.

HealthMan

I would say within 24 hrs as oppose to 48 as there are some pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic studies showing that within 2 hrs of an injection of enanthate or cypionate there is a surge of testosterone within 2 hrs and that maximum concentrations can be seen 10-12 hrs later.

Mind you intra-individual variability plays a big role and the only way to truly know is to do your injection and have labs done 24,48,36 hrs to see.

I think johndoe had posted labs in the past for the 3 days following his injection.

I agree. From what i have read and felt T peaks very quickly

user_joe

I saw about 1200 peak with 750 trough when on weekly. Seems pretty typical. IMO the important part is to not feel the ups and downs, so whatever frequency you need.

Vince

Super Moderator
Vince I think he also had low shbg?

Have not seen him on the forum for some time wonder how he is doing!

Last activity May 2nd 2018, not too long ago. He has been pretty quiet maybe he got dialed in and isn't to interested in posting?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me