A Reappraisal of Testosterones's Binding In Circulation: Physiological and Clinical Implications

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Multiple hypothetical mechanisms for the cellular uptake of testosterone and downstream signaling

(a) the model depicting the "free" hormone hypothesis

(b) the megalin dependent mode of testosterone entry

(c) the SHBG receptor-testosterone system

(d) steroid ligand-dependent interactions between SHBG and at least two matrix-associated proteins in the fibulin family

https://academic.oup.com/view-large/figure/94946825/er.2017-00025f4.tif

Last edited:

madman

Super Moderator

* Limitations of using free testosterone by equilibrium dialysis and calculated free testosterone concentrations in practice are the lack of assay standardization, an accuracy-based quality control program, and a harmonized reference range. Until these limitations are addressed, free testosterone by equilibrium dialysis and calculated free testosterone should use reference ranges established by individual laboratories or their specific assay method

CDC Hormone Standardization Program (CDC HoSt) Certified Free Testosterone Procedures?

Sooner or later and SHBG to boot!

When the time comes these will be the only free testosterone assays I will recommend for men to use/rely upon when getting blood work done (pre/post-TRT).

*a lab/assay that is certified by the CDC's HoSt Program
Screenshot (11598).png

The above applies to TT, estradiol, and soon enough free testosterone and SHBG!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me