Trt with Hashimotos

Buy Lab Tests Online

Eddie Simmons

Hi I've read that having hashimotos lowers testosterone meaning oestrogen dominant. I'm 48 years old and about to start taking trt. My question is could my body turn my injectioned testosterone into oestrogen? Any problems I might encounter? Many thanks for any help given.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Absolutely yes testosterone is converted into estrogen. If you are estrogen dominant before beginning TRT, then you would require a doctor who monitors and manages estrogen. The problem is most insurance based doctors refuse to check and manage estrogen since they believe simply lowering the dosage of testosterone will suffice, in our case they are wrong! Most doctors get TRT wrong and the only ones willing to do what's necessary don't take insurance, so before you start TRT make damn sure your doctor is willing to manage estrogen or you'll wish you never started TRT.

Vince

Super Moderator
I agree, before you start trt make sure you find a qualified doctor that can handle your situation. You definitely will convert testosterone into estrogen and it may be hard for you to get that dialed in

CoastWatcher

Hi I've read that having hashimotos lowers testosterone meaning oestrogen dominant. I'm 48 years old and about to start taking trt. My question is could my body turn my injectioned testosterone into oestrogen? Any problems I might encounter? Many thanks for any help given.

Am I correct in thinking you are outside the USA (spelling is a pretty good indicator)? If I'm right, you're going to encounter some additional challenges - specifically, obtaining the correct (o)estradiol lab test.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me