INSANELY low estrogens, SHGB a bit high, normal total test

Buy Lab Tests Online

rodiaulianov

35 years old, 1.81. cm. 70 KG.

I'm basically panicking with these results. I'm not on TRT btw. I'm seriously considering it. My free test level results will be given to me next week, but I can guess that they must be very low considering both my high SHGB and low estrogen levels. What is the most effective way to raise estrogen levels as quick as possible??? I don't have time to spend weeks going trial and error with an endocrinologist (though I'll still visit one next week, I think). I want a solution and I want it now since I'm feeling like shit, as you can see...

Free T3 4,0 pmol/l [4.1-6.7]

SHBG 46 nmol/l [10-57]

Total Testosterone 21.8 nmol/l [8.6-29.0]

Estradiol 18 pmol/l [41.4-159]

Progesteron 0.5 pmol/l [< 0.47]

Free T3 4,0 pmol/ [4.1-6.7]

Free T4 16.8 pmol/l [13-21]

Cortisol 497 nmol/l 171-536

LH 6.7 IUL/L [1.7-8.6]

DHEAS 8.5 mcmol/l [2.4-11.6]

TSH 1,97 mlU/l [0.30-3.18]

FSH 4.9 IU/l [1.5-12.4]

Any help would be much appreciated, I'm seriously panicking (both my LDL and HDL are through the roof too), and I don't feel very well either. No much energy, lethargy, etc.

Thanks in advance guys!

Attachments

• 31590000_10155555837623310_4436008588867010560_o.jpg
    31590000_10155555837623310_4436008588867010560_o.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 249
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Looks like you have a thyroid problem. No ethical doc is going to put you on TRT with your numbers.
Fix your thyroid and your other hormones will respond much better.

For a quick fix to raise your E2 give HCG a try 800/wk would be a good start.
hth

rodiaulianov

Thanks for your response. I'm not particularly interested in TRT per se to be honest. I just want to fix this mess. My T3 is slightly below the mark but my T4 and TSH are okay. I think that my T3 is slightly low because I've been doing keto and intermittent fasting in the last two months. I'm gonna change my diet and see how it goes. I'm pretty sure my T3 will be back to normal...

If my free test is also low, do you think TRT is the way to go? So HCG will be good to raise my E2? Thanks for that info, I'm gonna give it a try!!

From the looks of your blood test you are in Germany. How easy is it to get HRT drugs in your country.

Just an FYI the normal E2 test is really designed for women. It can have big error in men. There is a good chance your E2 is just fine.
I would research low E2 symptoms and see if you have any before just beliving your test.
hth

if they tested your Albumin, Serum you can calculate your own Free T. There are calculators on the web just google it.

rodiaulianov

Very easy, I know the a few sources in Europe. That's not a problem.
The thing is I actually feel very lethargic, a bit depressive, etc. No problem with erections but no interest in sex whatsoever (I'm married...). So yeah, there is something wrong with me and my hormones are partly responsible for it. I know something about the "sensitive" oestrogen test for males, but I have no idea whether they used that one to be honest.
I wanted to get my hormones testes because I thought that I was a good candidate for TRT given my symptoms. If I can avoid it by (say) raising my e2 and T3, I'd certainly prefer that, but I have no problems with going on that journey either. My free test results will be available next week (no idea about my Albumin, but my SHGB looks slightly high which makes me believe that my free test must be low too. If my free test is low, that would explain my low e2 too in which case I'd trust the test anyway, I suppose).

Your apparent anxiety isn't going to help you resolve anything...saying to calm down to an anxious person rarely works but...see if you can deal with it better.

rodiaulianov

Thanks. There is definitely some anxiety, I accept it without hesitating. It comes from a combination of factors: my LDL is insanely high and my oestrogen is insanely low. The best receipt for cardiac problems...On top of that, I'm feeling like shit :( I'd like to insist however that apart from my T3 (which is not that low anyway), there seems to be nothing wrong with the thyroid itself (T4 is ok and TSH looks good too). I attribute this to two months of low carb diet combined with intermittent fasting. In any case, I agree: this is something I need to address, and so I will. But the problem with my e2 remains and I need to address that too, hopefully soon. If you have any experience with increasing e2 quickly and effectively, that would be much appreciated :)

Vince

Super Moderator
I agree with every one that's talking about your thyroid, get a complete thyroid panel with reverse T3. You need your free T3 and your free T4 in the upper 75% of range to feel good. I would start with finding the best thyroid doctor you can find. We have lots of good threads on thyroid issues, educate yourself on it. I'm still trying to learn more.

can cytomel by itself be used to treat hypothyroidism

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...mel-by-itself-be-used-to-treat-hypothyroidism

I was able to fix my cholesterol panel by going healthy low carb.

A low-carb diet for beginners

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?14206-A-low-carb-diet-for-beginners

rodiaulianov

I've been eating low carb for ages (that along with intermittent fasting). Still, my cholesterol levels are terrible: LDL 5.9 nmol/l [< 3.0] and HDL 1.9 [< 1.0]. I'm very athletic too, go to the gym 4 times a week, eat healthy, etc.
My hunch is (this is nothing more than that) that my T3 levels are connected with my low carb diet and intermittent fasting. It's something I do a couple of months before the summer to lose a bit of weight that I've gained during the winter. I know about cytomel, but I'd like to try natural alternatives first. Basically selenium and zinc. What worries me now is my e2, though. I also need to address this!

Vince

Super Moderator
I've been eating low carb for ages (that along with intermittent fasting). Still, my cholesterol levels are terrible: LDL 5.9 nmol/l [< 3.0] and HDL 1.9 [< 1.0]. I'm very athletic too, go to the gym 4 times a week, eat healthy, etc.
My hunch is (this is nothing more than that) that my T3 levels are connected with my low carb diet and intermittent fasting. It's something I do a couple of months before the summer to lose a bit of weight that I've gained during the winter. I know about cytomel, but I'd like to try natural alternatives first. Basically selenium and zinc. What worries me now is my e2, though. I also need to address this!

Good levels the free T3 will activate your LDL receptors in your liver will and help improve your LDL panel.

Systemlord

Your free T is a problem, it's 1.77 % and usually 2-3% is considered normal. Your SHBG is super sticky holding onto a lot of androgens, estrogen is borderline low. I would say your thyroid is the worst of the two issues you're dealing with at the moment. It's no secret as we age our SHBG rises and free T decreases, but for you it's far too early in life for that to be happening. Your location greatly complicates treatment, doctors outside the US are way behind.

Missing Reverse T3.

rodiaulianov

Your free T is a problem, it's 1.77 % and usually 2-3% is considered normal. Your SHBG is super sticky holding onto a lot of androgens, estrogen is borderline low. I would say your thyroid is the worst of the two issues you're dealing with at the moment. It's no secret as we age our SHBG rises and free T decreases, but for you it's far too early in life for that to be happening. Your location greatly complicates treatment, doctors outside the US are way behind.

Missing Reverse T3.

How can you calculate my free T if I don't have it yet? Thanks for the insight! Do you really think my thyroid is worse than my e2 levels??? Wow...I thought that was going to be easier to fix with diet and micronutrients, whereas e2 is way too low to be fixed naturally, I reckon. In any case, if my free T turns out to be low too (a I think it will given my SHGB and e2), what would you suggest to improve my e2 levels? Thanks!!

Systemlord

How can you calculate my free T if I don't have it yet? Thanks for the insight! Do you really think my thyroid is worse than my e2 levels??? Wow...I thought that was going to be easier to fix with diet and micronutrients, whereas e2 is way too low to be fixed naturally, I reckon. In any case, if my free T turns out to be low too (a I think it will given my SHGB and e2), what would you suggest to improve my e2 levels? Thanks!!

Total T and SHBG is the most accurate way to get Free T scores, directly measured Free T is problematic that's do to the very short half life of Free T. We convert Free T --> free estrogen and if free T is low then in some cases free estrogen is low as well. If you can find a way to lower SHBG then you may not need TRT, that means giving up alcohol and plant based diets and anything that raises SHBG.

http://www.issam.ch/freetesto.htm

rodiaulianov

Total T and SHBG is the most accurate way to get Free T scores, directly measured Free T is problematic that's do to the very short half life of Free T. We convert Free T --> free estrogen and if free T is low then in some cases free estrogen is low as well. If you can find a way to lower SHBG then you may not need TRT, that means giving up alcohol and plant based diets and anything that raises SHBG.

http://www.issam.ch/freetesto.htm

Exactly! So given my high SHBG and low e2, the chances are that my free T is very low. Someone just said that no ethical doctor would put me on TRT, but the way I see it, this seems like the way to go. I'll visit an endocrinologist next week, but Swiss doctors are way too conservative in these matters. And I really don't want to spend months in trial and error if I know for certain that by increasing my free T I'll also increase my e2 and diminish my SHBG...That said, if there is any other way to do that which is not TRT, I'd rather prefer that :)

rodiaulianov

So doesn't make much sense. I just got my free testosterone and it's 39.1 pmol/l. [ref: 6.5-74.5]. Now I have no explanation for my low e2...do you have any idea?

BillyJ03z

35 years old, 1.81. cm. 70 KG.
I'm basically panicking with these results. I'm not on TRT btw. I'm seriously considering it. My free test level results will be given to me next week, but I can guess that they must be very low considering both my high SHGB and low estrogen levels. What is the most effective way to raise estrogen levels as quick as possible??? I don't have time to spend weeks going trial and error with an endocrinologist (though I'll still visit one next week, I think). I want a solution and I want it now since I'm feeling like shit, as you can see...
Free T3 4,0 pmol/l [4.1-6.7]
SHBG 46 nmol/l [10-57]
Total Testosterone 21.8 nmol/l [8.6-29.0]
Estradiol 18 pmol/l [41.4-159]
Progesteron 0.5 pmol/l [< 0.47]
Free T3 4,0 pmol/ [4.1-6.7]
Free T4 16.8 pmol/l [13-21]
Cortisol 497 nmol/l 171-536
LH 6.7 IUL/L [1.7-8.6]
DHEAS 8.5 mcmol/l [2.4-11.6]
TSH 1,97 mlU/l [0.30-3.18]
FSH 4.9 IU/l [1.5-12.4]
Any help would be much appreciated, I'm seriously panicking (both my LDL and HDL are through the roof too), and I don't feel very well either. No much energy, lethargy, etc.
Thanks in advance guys!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching