Poll- HCG use while on TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

sh1973

I wanted to get some feedback from members regarding HCG use while on TRT and see what your experience has been.
Options:
0-don’t really know
1-no benefit whatsoever
2-only cosmetic (testicular size increase)
3-cosmetic and other benefits
4-cosmetic and side effects

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

sh1973

For me I would give it a 4, but to be fair whenever I’ve used it in the past I didn’t feel well on TRT either. Perhaps now that I’m feeling really good on TRT it would be of some benefit to me. I’m considering giving it a try again at very small doses.

Nashtide

I'm going to say 2.5. Definitely cosmetic and probably some other benefits but I can't say for sure because I've been on hcg since day one.

blitzen

0 - no idea as I used it from the start
When I go on vacation I stop using it for a couple of weeks and felt no difference (I'm primary)

EAH

I'm gonna say 3.
Definitely brought some testicle size back when increased dose of HCG.
The other improvement may be placebo, but I just seem to feel better overall mentally as well.

Vince

Super Moderator
I'm giving HCG 3 +. I enjoy it ejecting my 500 IU every three and a half days, I have full testicles and still make sperm. The plus is for my libido. I've never been on trt without HCG so I really don't know what it's like to have shrinking testicles.

I take Testosterone Cypionate 120mg once per week and 500 IU twice a week.

I only get cosmetic benefits, but size is still a bit smaller than before. I'm not sure if I'm still fertile or not right now, so I'll give it a 2.

Ardoc

For me it is a 3. When I travel i just forgo the HCG and if i skip it for 10 days to 2 weeks I don't really notice the decline BUT i definitely feel better after starting again. Nothing i can put my finger on, just a better sense of well-being both physically and mentally.
Placebo...?? (Although i don't really care why I feel better as long as I do)

Vince

Super Moderator
For me it is a 3. When I travel i just forgo the HCG and if i skip it for 10 days to 2 weeks I don't really notice the decline BUT i definitely feel better after starting again. Nothing i can put my finger on, just a better sense of well-being both physically and mentally.
Placebo...?? (Although i don't really care why I feel better as long as I do)

I also stop HCG when I travel and I've never noticed a difference in my libido or testicle size, when I stop for a short time.

JMP

2 for me. When I go on vacation I don't use it and my libido actually goes up a bit. Always thought it was because my e2 came down some, but it could be just because i'm on vacation! Otherwise I notice nothing except for retaining testicular size.

S1W

When I go on vacation I don't use it and my libido actually goes up a bit.

I noticed the same thing when I was using HCG and would stop taking it during vacations.

No longer using it - it's only been about 2 months but so far I feel a lot better without it.

2 for me. When I go on vacation I don't use it and my libido actually goes up a bit. Always thought it was because my e2 came down some, but it could be just because i'm on vacation! Otherwise I notice nothing except for retaining testicular size.

I noticed the same thing when I was using HCG and would stop taking it during vacations.

No longer using it - it's only been about 2 months but so far I feel a lot better without it.

Have either of you considered HCG raises E2 and we know high E2 is a killer in the bedroom.
I am off my ED drugs right now. The wife is traveling to visit her family. I am sick of the cialas backache and stuffy nose.
So I stopped taking it 3 days before she left. That was a big mistake. Got her off twice but nothing for me. Went flat mid stroke.

To test your theory on no HCG helps libido I will stop my HCG starting Monday since I already did my Friday shot.
So no Ed pills no HCG for the next ten days. I'll report back when the wifey returns.

stx358

I would give it a 4. My doctor did not start me on HCG. I had to insist on it when I reached a point where I just felt awful on TRT alone even though I had not experienced shrinkage. I hypothesize that I need that LH stimulation for overall well being but not sure to be honest. One thing I have noticed because it has happened more than once is that when I reach the end of the HCG vial I begin to have trouble with penis sensitivity and inability to orgasm. I will get all the way there and then it just sort of misses which is very disappointing. I did the math and realized that at my dose, 150 units daily, the vial lasts 66 days and its really only stable for 60 according to my pharmacist. When I start on a new vial sex becomes enjoyable again so I have begun refilling every 50 days.

Also of note I have found that I have much better response to pharmaceutical grade HCG. I use Pregnyl and am happy to pay the extra dollars. Before I was buying it through my doctor from a compounding pharmacy in Florida. When I switched to Pregnyl I experienced a significant increase in my testosterone levels backed up by labs without increasing my testosterone dose.

sh1973

It really seems from this post and many I’ve read over the years, that the majority of men that have used or are using hcg don’t receive any subjective benefit. Most men on these forums and men I’ve known in my personal life that do the best long term use testosterone only. I personally have never used anything that makes me feel as bad as HCG, not even close! I’ve contemplated several times over the last few months about trying it again at a much lower dose, but after reading on here and asking guys on other forums I choose to just stay away from it. Dhea is exactly the same, even with low levels, I feel much better without it.

KennyT

for me it is 3-cosmetic and other benefits. I feel much better when using HCG with my TRT injections. I have tried not using it it at first but I seamed to just not feel better even with my numbers up. Testes where scrinking also. After the doc put me on HCG i felt much better. And Testes cam back big as use to be when younger and Im horney as a raging bull.
Thought about giving some to the wife too. shes moody and not very sexual any longer. To bad for me right!!

Pranayama

3 but it does increase my estradiol levels somewhat. If I did not take HCG I would likely not need anastrazole. I take a very low dose: 0.05 mg x3 per week. But the benefits for me outweigh that one effect.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me