Self administer TRT?

Buy Lab Tests Online

pKay

Any advice on current situation would be much appreciated.
Little info, 21 Y.O, 180LBS, good shape and active, been in the gym for number of years but recently stopped going due to motivation issues as a nock on effect of how I am feeling. Issues started a number of years ago, absolute e.d, lack of drive, libido loss, basically all the typical symptoms. Have had bloodwork done 101 times and seen plenty of different people, most of the time the blood work being indecisive due to doctors leaving key factors out (U.K). Anyways, last blood tests are as follows

26/04

TT at 18.8 nmol/L (9.90-27.8)
FREE T at 5.16 pg/Ml (range 4.0-30.0)
Prolactin at 655 miu/L (range 86-324)
Cortisol also elevated at 601 nmol/L (range 133-537) (weight gain)
FSH 4.7 IU/L (1.5-12.4)
LH 4.7 IU/L (1.7-8.6)
TSH 1.04 Miu/L (0.27-4.20)
FREE THYROXINE 17.5 pmol/L (12.0-22.0)
Oestradiol 80 pmol/L (99-192)

SHBG not taken as you can see but supposedly sky high due to TT/FT numbers? Prolactin also double above maximum range which would lead to an explanation for the absolute ed/sex drive/ zero morning wood/randoms issue.

So my doctor dismissed me with these numbers and has said he'd refer me on but haven't had any news so far and don't think i will. From what i've seen and read the only real thing to combat the SHBG would be by using exogenous test to elevate TT in order to lower SHBG and in turn free up some T? For the prolactin issue I'm going to use some caber to lower it as that number is just ridiculous. Any opinions/guidance on my train of thought at the moment would be much appreciated.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
.25mg Caber twice per week might help. YOu have a number of reported symptoms for your age which is maybe the more bothersome part of this.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me