anyone else have this issue with hcg?

Buy Lab Tests Online

at15

It increases testes size so the scrotum skin would have to stretch a bit back accommodate this. So when you have an erection your scrotum feels really tight like you a web or turkey neck at the bottom of the penis pulling down. Your erections will be hard but not "locked out" pointing towards the ceiling. Thinking of dropping hcg for good. I just dont really feel any benefits from it anymore, besides the aesthetic appearance of having larger balls. Also not using hcg, varicocele goes away.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
a number of us don't like using HCG for the reasons you mention, either it's a benign nothingness or it complicates things. Have you considered cutting way back on the dose? I only use 200iu once per week.

at15

a number of us don't like using HCG for the reasons you mention, either it's a benign nothingness or it complicates things. Have you considered cutting way back on the dose? I only use 200iu once per week.
i was using 125 everyday but dropped it a few days ago. that maybe a good plan to reintroduce at 200-250iu once per week. what do you feel your physically getting of that 200 once per week? assuming fertility is of no concern..

Nashtide

I derive no feeling from hcg good or bad. I'm not taking it for fertility. I do like the way my balls look, I don't think I would like them to shrivel up. But, the main reason I inject a relatively small dose (250iu twice weekly) is because I saw a diagram of all the hormone pathways and it just made sense to me. I take a lot of supplements that I don't necessarily feel any direct effects from. For instance, my multivitamin, fish oil, baby aspirin, vit D, coQ10, etc. I still take them for the overall health benefits.

Vince

Super Moderator
I inject 500 IU of HCG twice a week, only for full testicles. I don't know if it helps, how I feel or my libido. But I do feel really good.

i was using 125 everyday but dropped it a few days ago. that maybe a good plan to reintroduce at 200-250iu once per week. what do you feel your physically getting of that 200 once per week? assuming fertility is of no concern..

I still have a nice hang and not shrunken, GF likes it, the cosmetics or appearance of it if you will.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me