Psa

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nashtide

I apologize for hijacking this thread. My PSA is now 0.45 and obviously not a concern. So, if anyone gets a high PSA reading, first thing you should do is relax and repeat the test a couple of months later. No real explanation why mine jumped to 4.1 except for inflammation. Anyway, thanks to everyone who chimed in. Carry on...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

hotdog

Hmm, now that you mention that, about 6 years ago my psa went up to 3.5....I was younger then so it was out off the normal range and concerned my urologist...dre was normal so he started me on ciprofloxacin and our went down to 2.1.
Any idea what could cause an infection?

Infection likely caused by sex. And its not necessarily "bad" bacteria. Can be your partner's "good" bacteria that just irritates the prostate (so my urologist says).

Giovanni73

I recently had my PSA checked... Pre trt it was .7.... After 4 months it came back at 1.0... With my free PSA at low (20) my doctor told me not to worry.... But, what do they know? Should I be worried and maybe stop TRT? Please, help....

Systemlord

Repost: from https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?14925-Psa-help

There's so much clinical experience that one can almost say with certainty that testosterone has little to no effect on the prostate and its connection to prostate cancer. In my opinion PSA is unimportant test as it relates to testosterone, prostate cancer is an older mans diseases which is thought to occur from low testosterone and elevated estrogen as we age, or rather being estrogen dominate.

The same can be said about women with breast cancer, it occurs in women well into menopause, which is much more prevalent in women 40-60 years of age. I believe hormones out of balance leads to some diseases.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4709428/

Giovanni73

Repost: from https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?14925-Psa-help

There's so much clinical experience that one can almost say with certainty that testosterone has little to no effect on the prostate and its connection to prostate cancer. In my opinion PSA is unimportant test as it relates to testosterone, prostate cancer is an older mans diseases which is thought to occur from low testosterone and elevated estrogen as we age, or rather being estrogen dominate.

The same can be said about women with breast cancer, it occurs in women well into menopause, which is much more prevalent in women 40-60 years of age. I believe hormones out of balance leads to some diseases.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4709428/
Well, here is my study.... My PSA levels were fine before, and now I start TRT and my PSA level has went from .7 to 1.0 and my Free PSA is low...

Blackhawk

Some good info.
That link needs to be a "Sticky"........
Hmmmmmm
Might start a "Sticky" with just links to Prostate and PCa data sources and support groups...
Put it all in one place...
My 2 cents...

Comprehensively organizing the prostate info on this site would be hugely welcome.

And thanks for that reference Vince, haven't seen that one before!

Giovanni73

I do NOT want to stop my TRT... I take 50 mgs 3 times a week... Maybe that is too much... Maybe I should try 60 mgs twice a week with 500 IU of HCG and use my arimidex. My E2 was 51 and has been high for the entire 4 months (but I have not too my AI) and Maybe that effected my prostate. And I hate to say it, but maybe, just maybe, finasteride to protect the prostate??? Thanks everyone :)

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me