I started trt at age 10.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Undestor

I would say 1. and I am probably the one who had TRT in 35 years ie longest than any of you. I was almost 10 yo when I got the first shot but now the body really reacts negatively. Facial bone growth after so many years is really significant. Aromatizing is huge and I have to max Arimidex just to have recommended Estradiol levels. My skin is horrible and almost like leather. Psychological effects are massive, and worse over decades with clear link to levels and periods vs injections. I guessed most who got full TRT like me if anyone is out there, are probably dead by various reasons either suicide or death by heart failure. Few years on this is maybe fine or 1-2 decades but 3+ decades is hell! Ofc there are pros and cons about TRT but the side effects of taking it vs not taking it are both 3 A4 pages.

Body starts to hate this medicine after being fine for up to 25 years of trt or so. No research to study this and I am a living lab rat:(

Please be honest about trt and don’t glorify it! the ones like me who has no choice would do anything to NOT be forced to take this medicine.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I would say 1. and I am probably the one who had TRT in 35 years ie longest than any of you. I was almost 10 yo when I got the first shot but now the body really reacts negatively. Facial bone growth after so many years is really significant. Aromatizing is huge and I have to max Arimidex just to have recommended Estradiol levels. My skin is horrible and almost like leather. Psychological effects are massive, and worse over decades with clear link to levels and periods vs injections. I guessed most who got full TRT like me if anyone is out there, are probably dead by various reasons either suicide or death by heart failure. Few years on this is maybe fine or 1-2 decades but 3+ decades is hell! Ofc there are pros and cons about TRT but the side effects of taking it vs not taking it are both 3 A4 pages.

Body starts to hate this medicine after being fine for up to 25 years of trt or so. No research to study this and I am a living lab rat:(

Please be honest about trt and don't glorify it! the ones like me who has no choice would do anything to NOT be forced to take this medicine.

I don't understand why you started at 10 years old, but there are men living a healthy life who been on testosterone for 30 plus years.

Systemlord

Please be honest about trt and don't glorify it! the ones like me who has no choice would do anything to NOT be forced to take this medicine.

When done right TRT can be amazing, perhaps start a thread and post labs and perhaps it's just your doctor that failing you and not TRT. If you started TRT at age 10 then it would seem you started puberty very early in life which would see hormone levels drop early in the game.

Bobcat 9

My TRT was being managed poorly by my urologist, so I started seeing Dr. Khera at BCM and that has made all the difference. I feel better now than I have felt in years.

sh1973

Undestor I'm trying to be sympathetic to your situation, honestly it sounds pretty crappy at best. Were you not born with testicles or had some childhood illness? I would like to know what you have been doing as far as dose and type of medication. I'm feeling pretty decent now after many years, since I'm currently using a much lower dose. One thing you say in the post that I absolutely agree with is the psychological effects TRT can create. I can tell you for sure there have been days at higher doses that I didn't know if I could withstand anymore, mentally speaking. TRT is ABSOLUTELY NOT a cake walk by any damn stretch of the imagination and anyone that says that is blatantly lying. I've always said and continue to say if I could go back I'd never have touched the stuff, NO WAY!

lexer

Undestor was probably born without a penis. Some men who are born without the male sex organ do undergo Testosterone injections at an early age. This is most likely what happened to Undestor.

Montrealer

Undestor was probably born without a penis. Some men who are born without the male sex organ do undergo Testosterone injections at an early age. This is most likely what happened to Undestor.

Ok, but then it's clearly an atypical situation and using these facts it's hard to draw conclusions and recommendations that would benefit the majority of men on TRT. Undestor says stop glorifying TRT, but clearly, TRT is an amazing life-changing treatment that helped the majority. Please keep in mind: those who reached the success on TRT are probably less frequent users of these forums.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me