Blood test needed. CVS needs a prior authorization

Buy Lab Tests Online

Antisosa

CVS is requesting authorization from my doctor to get testosterone cyponiate after 1 year of being on TRT.
I asked my doctor to send the approval to CVS to tell them I still need the testosterone. Dr replied my last blood test was too high and I need another blood that reads within levels. Otherwise they won’t approve it.

My last blood test was —- Total testosterone: 1126 on a range of 280-916

I’ve been taking 50-52 mg (try to stay at 50 but sometimes goes slightly over) e3.5d. My last injection was Monday morning. I want to hold off on doing any more injections so I can make the blood test totals lower.

When do you think would be okay for me to get the blood test to be within levels?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Cut your dose to 45mg EOD and stop fudging the numbers with this one day it's this and the next time it's that dose. There's no reason for you to be over the lab range with few exceptions. Have your SHBG pulled, too, when you do that set of labs. This is a problem with insurance paying their part of the script, right?

Antisosa

Your saying change the protolcol to 45mg every other day? Wouldn’t that make it go higher?

Yes it’s for insurance reasons. Cvs sent me a letter for dr to send a pre authorization. They haven’t seen my numbers, I guess it’s just a thing they do every year to make sure I need it

Cut your dose to 45mg EOD and stop fudging the numbers with this one day it's this and the next time it's that dose. There's no reason for you to be over the lab range with few exceptions. Have your SHBG pulled, too, when you do that set of labs. This is a problem with insurance paying their part of the script, right?

sorry I miss read your dose I mean 45mg E3.5D not EOD. The unfort part is you'll be stuck in that with insurance payments. Sending you a PM

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me