Off for 9yrs I'm back with many Q's

Buy Lab Tests Online

spartin

Hello all,

I hope your all doing well, I will make this a short version to give you all the most important info regarding my health to help you help me get the right info so I can make the right choices. I just turned 43 suffered a back and other injury's due to a M.V.A in Dec 2008. I have Steroid and workout exp using on and off for about 12yrs, I started at a very early age (17) and had no info or informed ppl around me to help guide me in anyway, needles to say I made many mistakes. After my accident I blew up to 340lbs all bad weight 5yrs ago I put my foot down using HCG along and a regulated diet I have lost 120 lbs. I only use HCG and over the years have found if I run it @ 200/300 UI daily for no more than 60days at a time then take 3/6 months off and restart gets me the best and lasting results I desired. This was and is new to me being a weight lifter and Steroid user you see I only used HCG after my Cycles I would used 2,500 UI 2 or even 3 times within 30 days once every 10days after my last injection.. (PTC) Today I can do light workout's at home push-ups, squats, arms even pull up's (assisted) and walking.. my diet is bang on with a good variety of protein, I do see muscle growth and I leaning down but my recovery time is 3/5days and some weeks I can't even get up to go for a walk I'm up and down low energy. mood ect. I have not went for blood to check my Test-levels I will and report back. I have many Q's about TRT and planning I do have an issue with test conversion into estrogen (Moody) and DHT (Hair-Loss) I also exp atrophy vey sensitive So any prolonged use like TRT I must explore all options..

Live Well

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
spartin welcome, since you're going to have labs, I would include a complete thyroid panel.

Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
- Evaluates overall thyroid function
Total Thyroxine (T4)
- Measures the total amount of T4 produced by the thyroid gland
Free Thyroxine (T4)
- Measures the amount of T4 available to the cells and tissues
Free Tri-iodothyronine (T3)
- Measures the amount of T3 (the active form of the hormone) available to the cells and tissues
Reverse T3
- Measures the non-functioning form of the active hormone T3
Thyroglobulin antibody (ATA
) - Often measured along with TPO, these antibodies can attack proteins involved in the production of thyroid hormones rendering them dysfunctional
Thyroid Peroxidase antibody (TPO)
- Often measured along with ATA, these antibodies can attack proteins involved in the production of thyroid hormones rendering them dysfunctional

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?14614-Should-I-get-a-more-complete-thyroid-panel

spartin

Thank you kindly.. I will get back

p.s. Do you think using 1mg of Amidrex EOD long term is OK or will it mess with cholesterol to much?

S

madman

Super Moderator
Thank you kindly.. I will get back

p.s. Do you think using 1mg of Amidrex EOD long term is OK or will it mess with cholesterol to much?

S

1 mg of arimidex every other day is ridiculously high especially for someone on trt it would be sure to crash ones e2.

As far as aromatse inhibitors negatively effecting ones lipids such as lowering hdl.....................healthy e2 levels have a protective effect regarding lipids among many others positive benefits such as mood/libido/erections/bone health and so on.

If one uses too high dose of an aromatase inhibitor and lowers their estradiol too much than it will definitely have a negative effect on lipids among other things I stated such as mood/libido/erections/bone health.

E2 is critical to mens health and healthy levels of estradiol in men is needed for the body to function optimally.

It all comes down to having e2 in a healthy range and not too low/high which can cause many negative issues!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me