Joined Defy Medical-- Does this treatment protocol make sense?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Excel Male

Administrator
Staff member
I am yet to see anything that connect SHBG to anxiety or depression. Antidepressants and anxiety medications may lower it and that may be the reason why someone may associate the two.

Gene, do you have a reference?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

NEO

Interesting you say that because I take 150mg Zoloft daily for anxiety and depression. I wonder if trt can fix the anxiety issue.

NEO

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
I am yet to see anything that connect SHBG to anxiety or depression. Antidepressants and anxiety medications may lower it and that may be the reason why someone may associate the two.

Gene, do you have a reference?

I only learned about anxiety being associated with very low SHBG levels from talking to a number of well respected TRT Practitioners.

That said, there are a number of pathologies associated with low SHBG levels that we all should be aware of.

This LEF article is well written the footnotes worth further research in one is interested.

http://www.lef.org/magazine/mag2011/may2011_Do-You-Know-Your-Sex-Hormone-Status_01.htm

NEO

Update: I still feel no improvement from the HCG and I'm on Day 26 of a 30 day HCG injection protocol. I even tried switching the injection sites around to see if that would help but it didn't. I went from stomach, to butt, to inner thigh, but it just doesn't make a difference. I also experimented with varying injection times between morning and night but still no difference.

I spoke with Jason over at Defy and he said that I should get labs done right away so they sent me a script. Had blood drawn yesterday from Quest. Jason mentioned I am most likely primary hypogonadic and there is no point in taking clomid once the HCG is finished. Will have to wait for the lab results to come back however.

I will then get a consult with Dr Saya and hopefully will start injecting test cyp very soon. I also scheduled an appointment to see a sleep doctor for evaluation of sleep apnea for early march. Man I feel like shit. HCG was a huge let down. I hope this test cyp. works. My quality if life has taken a hit these last few years.

~NEO

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching