Some advice on TRT, Currently on clomid

Buy Lab Tests Online

Heyzeus90

Hello

I am 27 years old, I have low T mainly due to previous steroid use, It has been 6 months since I did PCT.

After checking my bloods for the past few years, off cycle I have always been in low range, I'm not sure if this is cause or effect.

My bloods are from 3 weeks ago -

Test is 13.9 nmol/l
Free test 0.289
LH is 3.99
FSH is 3.5
SHBG is 31.5
17 beta OESTRADIOL 57 pmol/ml

TSH 1.64
Free thyroxine 15 pmol/ml

I am currently on 12.5mg clomid EOD, I feel better wellbeing wise and more motivated but I have Zero libido, No morning wood and no spontaneous erections, I don't even think about sex much.

This is not idea for a 27 year old male.

Im going to do more bloods tomorrow.

Ive done a lot of research and have a good understanding of Testosterone and TRT but before I take the jump into TRT for life, is there anything else I can try? or anything else I should test for such as high prolactin?

I have had a testosterone level of 566ng/dl naturally so I know my levels have the potential to be in normal range but this was 2 years ago.

I also have varicocele, Could this potentially lower my Test?

Thanks for the help guys

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Guided_by_Voices

I also had a varicocele and from what I remember it could certainly lower test although there is no way to know for sure AFAIK. My reasoning is that it needed to be fixed to be sure, so I got it fixed before I took other measures. I hate to say it but after that, working with someone like Dr. Crisler who seems to deal with a lot of these cases it likely a good idea. I would think that an HCG stimulation program would also, at a minimum, be useful before committing to TRT.

Heyzeus90

I also had a varicocele and from what I remember it could certainly lower test although there is no way to know for sure AFAIK. My reasoning is that it needed to be fixed to be sure, so I got it fixed before I took other measures. I hate to say it but after that, working with someone like Dr. Crisler who seems to deal with a lot of these cases it likely a good idea. I would think that an HCG stimulation program would also, at a minimum, be useful before committing to TRT.

Did you get labs done before and after? Was there a change in natural test production?
i know each case will be different but just out of curiosity

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching