No more arthritis

I was diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis 16 years ago. I've been taking humira or enbrel shots every other week for that entire time. Those medications worked very well for me and I basically live symptom free. I've been on T injections for a few months now because my total T was barely over 100. Not only has testosterone changed my life for the better, it has also allowed me to stop taking humira for the arthritis. It's amazing and I can't help but wonder if testosterone would have solved my arthritis problem years ago. I hope that others have had similar results.

2. # ADS
    Purchase From Our Affiliates
    Help Excelmale

Defy

Quote Originally Posted by TravisO View Post
    I was diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis 16 years ago. I've been taking humira or enbrel shots every other week for that entire time. Those medications worked very well for me and I basically live symptom free. I've been on T injections for a few months now because my total T was barely over 100. Not only has testosterone changed my life for the better, it has also allowed me to stop taking humira for the arthritis. It's amazing and I can't help but wonder if testosterone would have solved my arthritis problem years ago. I hope that others have had similar results.
    Good lord I hope the drug companies don't see this. That is all they need is another excuse to go after TRT.

A quick google:
    Unfortunately, the drug maker's assistance program she was on ended, and her insurance did not cover the cost. "Enbrel was approximately $1,200 per injection, and I was taking one injection a week," says Wiles.Oct 30, 2015
    That really is good to hear Travis. I also had arthritis in my fingers, not bad enough for meds, and now 18 month on TRT the pain is gone.

Interesting outcome for you.
    Glad the TRT helped
    I wonder if "they" also found that out in their trials and research?
    Another inexpensive supplement (MSM) that appears to have a beneficial impact on arthritis....
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5372953/
    Has worked on my knee and I now have 2 guys at the office that are using it with some positive results.
    I know our minor conditions were no where near what you were going through, but for folks with minor issue may help.

Thread Information