My TRT labs

Buy Lab Tests Online

crazydiamond

Hi,

Generally no major complaints with my hormone (feeling) these days. In the last year or so I upped my T injection from 100 to 120 mg.

My last ESTRADIOL (ICMA) test was 38 pg/mL. I am controlling E2 with compounded very small dose arimidex.

Tests very of course due to me trying to time blood works mid cycle (dont always) and lab factors and other things.

TRT tests.jpg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Certainly glad you feel well. Why do you test estradiol with the standard test? You don't pull through readings for your testosterone values? Where does your SHBG sit?

crazydiamond

Certainly glad you feel well. Why do you test estradiol with the standard test? You don't pull through readings for your testosterone values? Where does your SHBG sit?

That one test should have said Xestradiol it was the extra sensitive. I have a similar chart/history of E2 tests but many of them are not the sensitive ones. I have had troubles explaining to doctor and labs what sensitive E2 test is - its not common. I have been tracking it for a while now. It was hard to find a doctor to give me AI's and when I finally got on arimidex I over responded and my E2 plummeted. took me a while to find a compounded pharmacy.

I have never measured SHGB - only T, Free T and E2 and trying to keep those within ranges I think are healthy for me.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me