Erection issues after starting TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Ron

What is your hematocrit? When was last time you had a CBC done?

If your hematocrit is too high and you are not being phlebotomized you will have erection issues as well as risk of cardiac issues.

Ok, 41 year old male no real health issues. June 17th 2017 I was put on TRT. I've posted about my experience a few times. Would things be better with better dr/clinic I'm sure it could be but it is what it is. Clinic has crashed my estrogen because they insist on giving me anastrozole compounded in my test. I was on injections 6-17-17 to 10-12-17, when they switched me to cream because hemocrits kept rising. It was 1 pump a day with 250mg of test and 1 mg of anastrozole. Then they swittched to 2 pumps because test wasn't going up (novemeber), then increased dose to 300mg of test and 1 mg of anastrozole 2 pumps a day because total test was 357 with 250mg dose. Anyways last blood test showed total t >1,500 (high end of range) 28.9 estradiol, 1.1 psa, liver enzymes good, hemocrits 48.8. Anyways no change in how I feel between both extreme (crashed estradiol 650 total t, and extremely high total t and decent estradiol)

Anyways before starting TRT I would have issues with getting an erection say 2 out 5 times. Of those they were always related to me going to the gym and training, so it could be worked around (just don't have sex on days the gym was really hard). However, now, since about 1 month into TRT, I CAN NOT get an erection and keep it for more than a couple mins 5 out of 5 times! Some days are worse. I'd say I've successfully had sex 3 times over the last 10 months or so.

I've told my so called clinic/Dr about it but nothing ever gets done. What can I do about this? I'm tired of not being able to get erections. I feel like I've been castrated, balls have shrunk and penis is useless. There has got to be a way to fix.

I can't go to gym because no energy and no drive (I've missed about 2 months now, plus 2 months back in August because same reason). I have headaches that are constantly there, just gets better somedays and worse others. I want sex in my head but body DOES NOT respond. Help

I understand "find a better dr" so if that's only response no thanks. I want to get with defy but don't have the $ right now and I'm in contract with these idiots. There has to be something to work around or something. I wish like hell I NEVER started trt! I feel worse now than ever did before.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Tonyp56

If your hematocrit is too high and you are not being phlebotomized you will have erection issues as well as risk of cardiac issues.

Last blood test it was 48.7 I believe, they check it every time and I've never been at 50 or above. Though I've had phlebotomy 3 times now. No change in how I feel or erections after.

Tonyp56

Ok, Dr's appointment was nothing today. They took my blood for labs and had me fill out questionnaire about how I'm feeling (sex drive, mood, strength of erections, etc. Rather or not better, same, or worse) and then instead of Dr visiting with me the clinic manager came in.

He more or less acted like it's all my fault, pointed out that normally they do 4 labs on most patients in the first year and month shy of a year for me they've done 10. That they've tried to keep a close eye on me and I'm simply not responding. He also said last time there was 3 things that were high; testosterone, estrogen, and hemocrits.

Although when I went in and talked to Dr a month ago the only thing he mentioned being high was testosterone, went over my labs and said everything else was good, even mentioned that hemocrits were good.

Anyways clinic manager is going to go over things with Dr on Tuesday, because that's the earliest they will get results, and figure out what to do next. Mentioned, stopping, because I'm not responding and no need in wasting money and time to not feel good.

Anyways, blaming me for not responding to their treatment and then just wanting to leave me hanging by suggesting stopping= proved that they don't know what they are doing that much more. I get out of the contract so this makes me happy, they are basically tired of me, lol that's ok I'm tired of them.

When they call next week, no matter what they say I'm telling them I'm walking and that I'm done. Will request in writing that I'm out of contract! I'll probably stop now, almost out of meds anyways and besides it isn't helping.

That said, it will likely be a long time before I can begin at defy or somewhere else (don't have the $) and I know my testosterone is going to drop. Don't think I'll be any worse off, might even be in better place. Let my body find it's equilibrium, might be low-t but not stupid dr/clinic making me feel horrible. Shall see.

Estimate 3-12 months before I can get to begin again.

^your on right path man there is nothing worse than trt protocol that will crash e2 levels.. testosterone solo is great though but your body won't respond to it until it recovers from e2 crash
if you will decide to give trt another try - work with defy and tell them your previous trt protocol crashed your e2 so they don't give AI to you and try to manage e2 by other options

Tonyp56

if you will decide to give trt another try - work with defy and tell them your previous trt protocol crashed your e2 so they don't give AI to you and try to manage e2 by other options

I will be giving it another try, just $ issues. I will be sure to give them all the info I have/remember. And tell them how I've felt.

Tonyp56

Ok update: I have not done my cream in 5 days (last time was Saturday morning)

I feel little tired/run down, HOWEVER, I don't feel constantly thirsty and having to go pee every 5 mins, I am able to get erections (though not lots of energy) and they are stronger than I have had in about 10 months, I actually feel like doing stuff/wanting to do stuff (though again low energy). Overall I feel better.

I do know that things will most likely go south, I'm sure after 11 months I am no longer producing testosterone on my own and estradiol will fall as well. But funny to me that I feel different by not doing my script.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me