Which would you KEEP or DUMP?

Buy Lab Tests Online

saberx

I'm a:
43yo male
6'1" tall
220lbs weight

My protocol:

- Delatestryl Testosterone - 100mg/week (50mg 2x/week - Monday and Thursday)
- Omnitrope HGH - 2iu (mon, tues, thurs, fri, sat) Injected in the morning on empty stomach
- HCG - 250iu 2x/week (Tuesday and Friday)
- DHEA 25mg daily
- Arimidex .25mg 2x/week (recently increased from once a week)

1. Which would you keep or dump in this protocol?
2. What do you feel that I can do without?
3. What does your protocol look like?
4. How would you change this protocol?

Have been dealing with gyno problems since adding HGH 2 months ago, but also know the benefits of long term, low dose HGH use. All input is greatly appreciated.

In search of the ultimate protocol.;)
Thanks,
Sab

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Offering any advice on a protocol adjustment in the absence of labs, the objective evaluation of progress, and an assessment of how you feel, the subjective analysis of progress, is impossible.

sh1973

I’d dump hgh, hcg, dhea and ai. Do test by itself for a couple months and get labs. HCG for a lot of us does nothing and causes problems for many including myself. Dhea also isn’t well tolerated by some. Some people can only take 5-10mg per day of dhea. Just my thoughts, not a doctor.

I'd dump hgh, hcg, dhea and ai. Do test by itself for a couple months and get labs. HCG for a lot of us does nothing and causes problems for many including myself. Dhea also isn't well tolerated by some. Some people can only take 5-10mg per day of dhea. Just my thoughts, not a doctor.

I concur though if I dropped any of it it would be DHEA

Vince

Super Moderator
With the absence of Labs, I would dump the AI until I knew what my estradiol levels were. Many men on trt do get sensitive nipples and it may have nothing due with gyno. Also make sure you get the sensitive estradiol test for men.

I'm a:
43yo male
6'1" tall
220lbs weight

My protocol:

- Omnitrope HGH - 2iu (mon, tues, thurs, fri, sat) Injected in the morning on empty stomach
- DHEA 25mg daily
- Arimidex .25mg 2x/week (recently increased from once a week)

1. Which would you keep or dump in this protocol?
2. What do you feel that I can do without?
3. What does your protocol look like?
4. How would you change this protocol?

Have been dealing with gyno problems since adding HGH 2 months ago, but also know the benefits of long term, low dose HGH use. All input is greatly appreciated.

In search of the ultimate protocol.;)
Thanks,
Sab

Since you are already complaining of nipple problems I will guess your E2 and Prolactin are over the ref range. YOU NEED LABS.
I would not stop the AI .5/wk sound like a good start. Drop the HCG and DHEA since they both are known to increase E2.
I don't know anything about HGH it is not part of a TRT protocol. I have no clue what it does to your other hormone lvls.

hth and welcome to the forums

saberx

With my previous protocol of:

- DHEA 25mg daily

My lab results for Feb 7 2018 @ 7:31am were:

Estradiol Result: <40 Reference Range: <157 pmol/L
Testosterone Result: 18.1 Reference Range: 8.4-28.8 nmol/L
DHEA Sulphate Result: 6.7 Reference Range: <15.0 umol/L

Everything seemed fine. Until I added HGH a few months ago (current protocol listed in a previous post)

My lab results for May 2 2018 @ 8:04am are now:

Estradiol Result: <155 Reference Range: <157 pmol/L
Testosterone Result: 20.7 Reference Range: 8.4-28.8 nmol/L
DHEA Sulphate Result: 6.6 Reference Range: <15.0 umol/L

Yes, my testosterone went up by 2 points, but my Estradiol is ridiculous. This is why I had to add Arimidex back into the mix. :(

There is obviously something I shouldn't be taking or should be taking less of. As I said in a previous post, I shouldn't have to use AI's to keep my levels normal for something I can just reduce or eliminate

Since adding the HGH at 2 IU my strength had initially gone up, but now after a few month I have noticed my strength going back down, swollen nipples, more bloated, joint pain and more lethargic. This must be a result of the high Estradiol. The only reason why I keep HCG in the mix is to prevent testicular shrinkage.

I really don't want to say that HGH or any other med is "Not for me" because I believe that things can be balanced to work in harmony, but I just don't know how.:confused:

Anyways, thank you all for your feedback and I'm aware that these are just basic tests, but getting correct testing is like pulling teeth with my doctor and the Endo I went to see tried to take me off everything to see what happens, so I walked out of the office. That's not a solution. My anti-aging doctor charges for for every test which ends up being very expensive. So I don't have many options. Any suggestions?

Sab

sh1973

I can tell you for sure that many men do well without HCG. I can't tolerate it at any dose without feeling crushing fatigue. There's lots of guys out there on T only and doing very well. The more simple the better when it comes to hormones. Arimidex and other AI medications are not safe long term for either sex and you can end up causing bone loss or osteoporosis. Unless you're morbidly obese, you don't need an AI unless you're over dosing testosterone or causing an elevation in estrogen by using peptides, dhea, consuming massive amount of soy or alcohol, it's as simple as that. I'm sure I'll catch some flack for that statement, but its a fact!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me