Gyno???

Buy Lab Tests Online

dteran61

Hey guys im a little worried. My labs came back and everything looks fine. My estradiol is at 12 which may be a bit low but I feel good with no joint pain or lack of sex drive. My nipple bothers and are puffy at times. Can it be gyno?... since im going to be on trt probably forever im going to get my glands taken out but until then what can I do?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Did you test your prolactin?
google hyperprolactinemia for more info.

Gyno is very hard to get. You can have puffy sensitive nipples even with some fat deposits and it not be gyno. Gyno takes time.

hth

dteran61

They did not test for prolactin. My head is probably playing games with me. Reading so much on BB forums automatically makes me think GYNO. Its always my right nipple. Like right its like a a little tingle. But if I touch them they dont hurt at all.

HealthMan

I got gyno several times (i am very sensitive to high estradiol). Gyno can develop in as little as 1-2 months for me. And it always starts with itchiness and puffiness. But if you have it you will know it. Like FL said high prolactin can cause gyno as well.

dteran61

I got gyno several times (i am very sensitive to high estradiol). Gyno can develop in as little as 1-2 months for me. And it always starts with itchiness and puffiness. But if you have it you will know it. Like FL said high prolactin can cause gyno as well.

How did you get rid of it?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching