1. #1

    Article: Case Report: HCG Restores Spermatogenesis

    I am not a physician. Comments offered here are for discussion purposes only. Please consult your doctor before initiating, changing, or stopping any therapy.

  2. # ADS
    Purchase From Our Affiliates
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    51
    Help Excelmale

    Defy
     

  3. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    23
    Spermatogenesis was restored at month 3 when 150iu FSH 3 times a week was introduced. HCG does NOT restore spermatogenesis.

    https://youtu.be/Q9S-lDip86g

  4. #3
    Moderator Vince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    7,149
    Quote Originally Posted by frankwhite View Post
    Spermatogenesis was restored at month 3 when 150iu FSH 3 times a week was introduced. HCG does NOT restore spermatogenesis.

    https://youtu.be/Q9S-lDip86g
    Semen analysis results after adding FSH to TRT and hCG

    https://www.excelmale.com/showthread...to-TRT-and-hCG
    I am not a medical practitioner. Any suggestions I provide are not medical recommendations and are just my opinions. Please consult with your physician on any matters concerning your health.

  5. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    Semen analysis results after adding FSH to TRT and hCG

    https://www.excelmale.com/showthread...to-TRT-and-hCG

    Exactly. And yet there are supposedly knowledgeable people that keep putting out posts and Youtube videos saying HCG keeps you fertile. HCG is an LH analog. LH simply does not produce sperm. FSH does. But I guess sensational click bait titles are what's important these days.

  6. #5
    Moderator Vince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    7,149
    Quote Originally Posted by frankwhite View Post
    Exactly. And yet there are supposedly knowledgeable people that keep putting out posts and Youtube videos saying HCG keeps you fertile. HCG is an LH analog. LH simply does not produce sperm. FSH does. But I guess sensational click bait titles are what's important these days.
    We are all different. The only way you know is by getting your sperm checked.
    I am not a medical practitioner. Any suggestions I provide are not medical recommendations and are just my opinions. Please consult with your physician on any matters concerning your health.

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by frankwhite View Post
    Exactly. And yet there are supposedly knowledgeable people that keep putting out posts and Youtube videos saying HCG keeps you fertile. HCG is an LH analog. LH simply does not produce sperm. FSH does. But I guess sensational click bait titles are what's important these days.
    I did wonder why HCG alone should keep you fertile since FSH is required.

    BTW, when I went on Clomid by itself, both my LH and FSH went up quite high.9.4 and 15.1 pg/mL, above the top of their respective ranges. So maybe for me HCG would also cause an increase in FSH, I have no idea until I run a blood test in the future.

  8. #7
    HCG alone can and does work awesome in many cases. HCG took my semen #'s from Zero to over 150 million in 6 months at 500iu 2x a week.

    So yeah, it does work.

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by frankwhite View Post
    Spermatogenesis was restored at month 3 when 150iu FSH 3 times a week was introduced. HCG does NOT restore spermatogenesis.

    https://youtu.be/Q9S-lDip86g


    Completely false statement.

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    HCG alone can and does work awesome in many cases. HCG took my semen #'s from Zero to over 150 million in 6 months at 500iu 2x a week.

    So yeah, it does work.

    One unknown, since most men that go on TRT no longer measure their LH or FSH, they have no idea if FSH with or without HCG declines to near zero.

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonBits View Post
    One unknown, since most men that go on TRT no longer measure their LH or FSH, they have no idea if FSH with or without HCG declines to near zero.
    MY LH and FSH were basically zero.

  12. #11
    Moderator Vince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    7,149
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    MY LH and FSH were basically zero.
    HCG only mimics the luteinizing hormone, it's not LH.

    The Use of HCG to Prevent / Reverse Testicular Shrinkage and Preserve Fertility

    https://www.excelmale.com/showthread...erve-Fertility
    I am not a medical practitioner. Any suggestions I provide are not medical recommendations and are just my opinions. Please consult with your physician on any matters concerning your health.

  13. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    HCG only mimics the luteinizing hormone, it's not LH.

    The Use of HCG to Prevent / Reverse Testicular Shrinkage and Preserve Fertility

    https://www.excelmale.com/showthread...erve-Fertility
    Understood. I took Dragonbits post as me not knowing my LH/FSH, and that this was the reason for the fertility instead of HCG, which was not the case.

  14. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    Understood. I took Dragonbits post as me not knowing my LH/FSH, and that this was the reason for the fertility instead of HCG, which was not the case.

    I know HCG won't show up as LH, but if FSH is zero also, I have to wonder what is the pathway for Spermatogenesis to occur?



    Does anyone know the pathway? Just curious.

  15. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonBits View Post
    I know HCG won't show up as LH, but if FSH is zero also, I have to wonder what is the pathway for Spermatogenesis to occur?

    Does anyone know the pathway? Just curious.
    I remember reading some years back about HCG indeed affecting the FSH pathway to some extent but I cannot recall the actual pathway.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Article: Case Study: Priapism Caused by Synthetic Cannabinoids?
    By CoastWatcher in forum When Testosterone Is Not Enough (Energy and Mood Boosters, ED drugs, Trimix, etc)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-03-2018, 02:05 PM
  2. What is the best dose of HCG? Dr Saya presents two case studies.
    By Dr Justin Saya, MD in forum Prevent & Reverse Side Effects (HCG, Anastrozole, etc)
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 02-22-2018, 08:07 PM
  3. Case Report: HCG Restores Spermatogenesis
    By CoastWatcher in forum Prevent & Reverse Side Effects (HCG, Anastrozole, etc)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-20-2018, 09:18 AM
  4. When Your Veru is Plugged Up: A Fertility Case Report
    By CoastWatcher in forum Health & Wellness
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-01-2017, 03:38 PM
  5. HCG monotherapy: Good first option for a Secondary case?
    By DHM in forum Prevent & Reverse Side Effects (HCG, Anastrozole, etc)
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-11-2016, 01:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •