alternatives to propranolol for tremors, to help w sexual effects?

Buy Lab Tests Online

masfield

i'm taking propranolol for what my doc calls essential tremors, been doing so for four or five months, during which time i've experienced increasing problems with anorgasmia, to the point where it just ain't happening with my partner no matter what. i'm sure it's partly due to the zoloft i take but i've been taking it for years without O trouble. so, i wonder if the prop might be the problem and what an alternative to it might be? yes, i'll ask my doctor but with my guy i feel like it's always wise to come in with my own suggestions. anyone have any?
also, my hair seems to be falling out a little, which i understand can also be a side effect of prop. would like to avoid that, too, if i can.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
People that I know that have used a beta blocker, have told me they have get many side effects. The number one side effect that they have complained about is ED. Most doctors know the side effects of a beta blocker and any problems you're having he should change you to a different type of medication. Which one to use I wouldn't know.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me