When to do bloodwork?

Buy Lab Tests Online

bjones250

I have searched for many hours and surprisingly can't seem to get any hard conclusion on the best bloodwork timing. I am on HCG every other day and subq test C/anastrozole every 3.5 days (monday morning and thursday afternoon). When is the best time to get your bloodwork taken to get the best picture of test and estradiol levels? I've heard the best is halfway between injections and I've heard the morning of, but before injection. What are the good docs doing?

thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

I have searched for many hours and surprisingly can't seem to get any hard conclusion on the best bloodwork timing. I am on HCG every other day and subq test C/anastrozole every 3.5 days (monday morning and thursday afternoon). When is the best time to get your bloodwork taken to get the best picture of test and estradiol levels? I've heard the best is halfway between injections and I've heard the morning of, but before injection. What are the good docs doing?

thanks

Have blood drawn just prior to an injection. You want a trough testosterone value and, since "E follows T," you will be capturing your estradiol at a meaningful level.

madman

Super Moderator

thanks

Have labs done Monday morning just before your Monday injection.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me