HCG prescribed: where do i get it cheaply

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

yuyi1980

Yes sir! Thats correct! Only after reconstituted, it will last about 30 days in the refrigerator, low light.

I agree, it is always a concern with these products from other countries, but they become necessary at times. If you can acquire it through the proper channels, don’t hesitate.

Vince

Super Moderator
Yes sir! Thats correct! Only after reconstituted, it will last about 30 days in the refrigerator, low light.

I agree, it is always a concern with these products from other countries, but they become necessary at times. If you can acquire it through the proper channels, don't hesitate.

HCG should last 90 days after reconstituted.

How long does HCG remain active after mixing it with water?

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...-HCG-remain-active-after-mixing-it-with-water

yuyi1980

Hello Vince. Thank you for sharing Nelson's research. As he mentioned it is really hard to say if it will last that long as it really depends on the brand, potency, etc. Empower has always advised me to discard after 30 days post-reconstitution I have asked why? and they've always said because beyond 30 days after reconstitution potency/stability is questionable. This is the reason I personally preferred two scripts of 6,000IUs per vial instead of 11,000IUs and most TRT clinics write their scripts in a similar fashion. Then, if we factor other risks such as; getting from another country, shipping time, exposure to elements. I can't really say that it will last 90 days post-reconstitution. Based on my modest knowledge I can only pass on what the indications are, so that the intended reader doesn't have to make extraordinary assumptions. It is always better to be safe. I appreciate your quote. It is always great to read and learn, especially coming from you guys.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Just a note to let you guys know this so that your doctor does not need to be called back.

Empower no longer sells 11,000 IU or 5,000 IU vials. I now get two 6,000 IU vials. So keep that in mind when you talk to your doctor about an HCG prescription or refill.

yuyi1980

Ok buddy! It was kind of expensive. For your next order, you can have your Dr. send the script to Empower. With the same script in Empower you would have paid about $53+taxes for each vial of 6000IUs and shipping an additional $15.00. They include all your supplies for reconstitution and administration. I don't know if you want to take the chance of transferring the script to them. You might be able to, IDK. Contact them 877-562-8577.

jambabob

I just did it to get it right away. Kind of excited about it...should ask my dr for 3 vials since its inly 6000 or hows that work?

Smetry

Just got my 10k ml vial of HCG and has .9ml of soduim chloride the issue is the HCG vial is kinda small and no way to add 10ml of bacteriostatic water to it so i'm confused now how much water i need to add to the powder do i need to add 1ml and inject 0.1 as 1000iu ?? any advice appreciated

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me