HCG prescribed: where do i get it cheaply

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

yuyi1980

My friend... You wouldn't know it is bad. It loses potency with time, but it won't turn colors or irritate your skin. I personally don't use it after 30 days, but I have a stable covered HRT protocol, so I can afford to stay with a fresh batch all the time. Some people use it until they run out.

Gman86

I just ordered HCG through Empower. Do you guys think it will be fine with standard shipping? I read earlier in this thread that Empower recommends no more than 2 day shipping for their HCG. Does anyone know how long standard shipping usually takes, I would assume it would definitely be more than 2 days. Probably double that at least. Maybe I'll call and pay for faster shipping

yuyi1980

I dont think it really matters. This is in a powder vacuumed form. I usually get it 5-7 days. Exposure to extreme heat might be a problem, but again. I dont think it will affect it in its powder form. After reconstituted, that is different!

Gman86

You're probably right, but I was just reading a thread on here where Dr. Saya said he has talked to the owner of Empower about the possibility of HCG, even in powder form, being susceptible to extreme heat. And I figured since Empower is in Texas, and it being June, that the temps in a box truck there must be hitting pretty insane temps. So I just called Defy and had them switch it to overnight refrigerated shipping. I'd rather pay the extra money for the peace of mind.

In the past all the compounding pharmacy HCG I've used has not worked even close to as good as Pregnyl has for me. And I'm really not completely sure why. This could very well be a factor though.

Gman86

Whether the HCG is good or not isn't gonna be the question. Empower is the best compounding pharmacy in the country, there's 0% chance that their HCG is bunk. It's the potency that I'm more concerned with. Even if a pregnancy test comes up positive, all that's telling u is that ur HCG has the peptides in it that it's supposed to, but it's not gonna give u any information in regards to potency

Even with great degradation in potency, I'm sure HCG is still gonna show active peptides if tested.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me