HCG prescribed: where do i get it cheaply

Buy Lab Tests Online

jambabob

I just got my HCG prescription for 2 vials of 10000 um. My insurance said no because of it being a bulk powder or something. Where can i get it cheaply. Ive seen the coupons for $105 a vial at CVS. Is that the cheapist. I don't think i can sustain that cost monthly dor too long...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

yuyi1980

Empower compound pharmacy or APS. This is an off-label treatment, no insurance will cover HCG for testicular atrophy as part of TRT. If you decide to go with Empower which is the only compound pharmacy that is not using Theanine in the mix, you will have to have the doctor prescribe you two vials of 6000ius each and fax it to them. I hope this helps. with Empower it will be $75 plus $15 shipping.

galaxy

What does the theanine do? Any benefits or drawbacks to it? Is this the same theanine as in the amino acid in green tea? FWIW my doctor has written a prescription at MDR Pharmacy which sells HCG Pregnyl the brand name for $100 for a 10,000 IU bottle.

Smetry

i just ordered HCG 10k vial through reliablerxpharmacy.com it is 23$ plus shipping or if u get 3 vials u get the fourth for free can't tell the quality since i'm still waiting on them to be shipped . good luck

DragonBits

I just got my HCG prescription for 2 vials of 10000 um. My insurance said no because of it being a bulk powder or something. Where can i get it cheaply. Ive seen the coupons for $105 a vial at CVS. Is that the cheapist. I don't think i can sustain that cost monthly dor too long...

10,000 IU bottle ? So how much did it cost you?

yuyi1980

Yeah bro! With GoodRx it will cost you about $104 with CVS. But do talk to your Dr. the compound route is definitely the way to go. The batches are always fresh. HCG has to be properly handled and it looses potency when exposed to certain elements. Even compound pharmacies will not let you do greater than 2 days shipping. And after reconstitution in a low light place in the refrigerator it will last your about 25 days. After that dont expect much from it. This is the 2nd reason i was recommending the 2 6000IUs vials instead of 10 or 11k cus it will go to waste along with your money. Theanine is an additive, good for nothing! Its just a trademark crap! They cant be compounding these hormones without proper patents, so the added Theanine to it. It enhances seritonin and other well-being chemicals in your body, but it is crap! The same for compounded Test Cypionate 200mg/ML with Anastrazole 1MG/ML. I hate it! I dont aromatize much into estrogen, so it floors my estradiol which in the long term is very detrimental to bonemass. So, now I get the RX and buy Test Depot Cypionate from CVS with my insurance.

jambabob

Yeah bro! With GoodRx it will cost you about $104 with CVS. But do talk to your Dr. the compound route is definitely the way to go. The batches are always fresh. HCG has to be properly handled and it looses potency when exposed to certain elements. Even compound pharmacies will not let you do greater than 2 days shipping. And after reconstitution in a low light place in the refrigerator it will last your about 25 days. After that dont expect much from it. This is the 2nd reason i was recommending the 2 6000IUs vials instead of 10 or 11k cus it will go to waste along with your money. Theanine is an additive, good for nothing! Its just a trademark crap! They cant be compounding these hormones without proper patents, so the added Theanine to it. It enhances seritonin and other well-being chemicals in your body, but it is crap! The same for compounded Test Cypionate 200mg/ML with Anastrazole 1MG/ML. I hate it! I dont aromatize much into estrogen, so it floors my estradiol which in the long term is very detrimental to bonemass. So, now I get the RX and buy Test Depot Cypionate from CVS with my insurance.

Omg, my wife and were just looking at the CVS coupon. I was thinking about doing that...im weary about ordering online though...Thanks for explaining that to me...

jambabob

Hey yuyi1980, thanks for the info. Did you go into CVS with the coupon or did you do it online? Is it a kit with the water or is that separate? Do you have to mix both vials or can you only do one at a time?Thanks again...

jambabob

Is the mixing water pricey at CVS. Also, my prescription is for 2 bottles. Do i have to mix both or can i store the other until its needed...

Steelballs

Currently ins pays for mine. Needless to say this was harder than anything else I currently get. I get two 10,000 unit vials for $54. I was very surprised considering the list cost which is INSANE. I have to call every month.

yuyi1980

Sorry bro. I did not read your question correctly. When you take the RX to CVS you show them the coupon. It has a series of numbers like group number, BIN, PCN similar to an insurance card. They plug it in the system and that will be there permanently until the coupon expires or something changes.

jambabob

Awesome, thanks for the follow up. I'm probably going to go do it soon. Giving my insurance a chance to trt to reauthorize it, but i doubt it...lol

jambabob

Im just happy that i found this place. I've always known about Test and HCG through weight lifting when i was younger, but I never had the urge to try it until i was having a huge issue with weight loss. They found out through a few months of blood tests that low T was one of my issues. I know that being fat and my late 40s isnt helping. I good side effect of trt is that I'm starting the weighr training again. All be it, light weight training until i lose some weight...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me