New Randomized Trial of Testosterone and CVD

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jinzang

A new randomized trial of testosterone therapy with 6000 participants has started. It will run for four years and will determine the occurrence of major adverse cardiovascular events (MACE). The official title is "Testosterone Replacement Therapy for Assessment of Long-term Vascular Events and Efficacy ResponSE in Hypogonadal Men (TRAVERSE) Study." The trial is described on clinicaltrials.gov. This trial should definitively answer the question of TRT and cardiovascular disease.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

My thoughts exactly, we all know CVD is more likely with low testosterone.

Having tortured the data until it "reveals" what they are looking for, the myriad other studies that indicate testosterone is perfectly safe for patients with a cardiac profile will be relegated to the shelf.

Systemlord

Having tortured the data until it "reveals" what they are looking for, the myriad other studies that indicate testosterone is perfectly safe for patients with a cardiac profile will be relegated to the shelf.

The possible upside is if these studies continue to show only positive outcomes, perhaps TRT will become much more accepted than it is now. Lay to rest all the naysayers, shut them up for good.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me