Question for those using Defy medical

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

kidcharlemagne

For those using Defy medical, would you mind letting me know your Test cyp dose and your T test result? I'm curious bc all the protocols from them I see online have much lower test cyp dosages than I'm on so I was wondering if they shoot for a certain T range and/or are somehow hesitant to prescribe over 120mg a week. Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
For those using Defy medical, would you mind letting me know your Test cyp dose and your T test result? I'm curious bc all the protocols from them I see online have much lower test cyp dosages than I'm on so I was wondering if they shoot for a certain T range and/or are somehow hesitant to prescribe over 120mg a week. Thanks.

Question for Defy...(813) 445-7342...no one here can tell you why they do what they do, this isn't Defy's customer service line, they will answer any question you have about their treatment protocols.

Corwin1968

I can say from experience that Defy will prescribe more than 120mg weekly. I'm sure it's all based on the particulars of each patient.

Defy started me at 150mg per week and my total T after 7 weeks was 845. I was still symptomatic so they bumped me to 180 per week, which yielded TT ranges between 925 and 1000. We have since dropped my dosage to 162 and I've gone to daily injections with a total dosage of 154 mg per week. I just started this so I don't know where the numbers will be in four or five more weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale