Migraine & irritability

Buy Lab Tests Online

Braveheart43

2 days after my first injection of Test E I developed the worst migraine I’ve ever had. I have a long history of migraine. I was on the sofa & in the dark for 2 weeks. I then lowered the dose on the next shot & I still got a headache although not as bad but still lasted five days.
Also after both shots I was very irritable.
There has to be a way to treat these side effects:
1) migraine
2) irritability
If these can’t be treated I will not be able to be on TRT. Has anybody experienced these side effects & if so how were they treated ?

Thnx in advance
-Braveheart43

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
2 days after my first injection of Test E I developed the worst migraine I've ever had. I have a long history of migraine. I was on the sofa & in the dark for 2 weeks. I then lowered the dose on the next shot & I still got a headache although not as bad but still lasted five days.
Also after both shots I was very irritable.
There has to be a way to treat these side effects:
1) migraine
2) irritability
If these can't be treated I will not be able to be on TRT. Has anybody experienced these side effects & if so how were they treated ?

Thnx in advance
-Braveheart43

As far as migraines seeing as you are susceptible to them when starting trt your hormones are in flux and some men do experience headaches/unwell feeling but they should reside as your body slowly adjusts.

It can take 6 weeks for testosterone levels to stabilize and you may experience ups/downs throughout until levels stabilize.

I did experience headaches during the first 2 weeks when I started trt.

As far as irritability it is more than likely from the surge in testosterone/estradiol as the supra-physiological peak of testosterone will usually happen 24-48 hrs post injection and testosterone is also aromatized to e2 which can effect ones mental state.

Systemlord

As far as migraines seeing as you are susceptible to them when starting trt your hormones are in flux and some men do experience headaches/unwell feeling but they should reside as your body slowly adjusts.

It can take 6 weeks for testosterone levels to stabilize and you may experience ups/downs throughout until levels stabilize.

I did experience headaches during the first 2 weeks when I started trt.

As far as irritability it is more than likely from the surge in testosterone/estradiol as the supra-physiological peak of testosterone will usually happen 24-48 hrs post injection and testosterone is also aromatized to e2 which can effect ones mental state.

This.^^^

Perhaps it would help if you shared your protocol with us.

I get headaches whenever I change my dosages and feeling unwell during the 6 weeks that it typically takes for levels to stabilize, excedrin sometimes does nothing for the headaches. I've read it's the changing in estrogen levels that affects a nerve behind the eyes whenever estrogen is in flux. I typically get headaches when estrogen is high and the headaches typically hit me 2 days after an injection during the 6 weeks where my levels are in flux.

The headaches disappear after the first 6 weeks if my estrogen isn't still elevated. Almost everyone goes through what you're going through in the beginning as your body adjusts, testosterone, estrogen, DHT, red blood cell production is increasing and you should feel like you're coming out of the woods after 6 weeks if you don't keep micromanaging your protocol.

If not then you run labs and adjust the dosages. How long this process takes is determine by the skill of your doctor. Each time you lower the dosage, you reset the clock and must wait another 6 weeks to reach a stable state and deal with feeling unwell, so DO NOT micromanage your protocol by changing your dosage whenever you feel like it, you're going to make it worse on yourself.

Last edited:

Braveheart43

The Endo changed it to the gel. Told me we would go slow; 20mg/day. I just saw her again & she wouldn’t check my estrogen; then said I don’t believe men should have trt unless your below 300. I think I need a new Endo. I can’t afford to go to an anti-aging Dr.

Systemlord

The Endo changed it to the gel. Told me we would go slow; 20mg/day. I just saw her again & she wouldn't check my estrogen; then said I don't believe men should have trt unless your below 300. I think I need a new Endo. I can't afford to go to an anti-aging Dr.

You realize that high estrogen could be triggering these headaches and a doctors refusal to check estrogen could hamper treatment. I year ago I thought I couldn't afford to pay out of pocket either, now I have little choice if I want to feel normal again.

This doctor of yours seems to be second guessing her own decisions without any labs, not good.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me