Pre-bedtime protein

Buy Lab Tests Online

Roguejim

For the guts/gals who weight train, what do you eat or drink before bedtime? Cottage cheese or casein powder seem fairly common. Anything better?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
For the guts/gals who weight train, what do you eat or drink before bedtime? Cottage cheese or casein powder seem fairly common. Anything better?

I would say whole food as in steak, whole eggs, chicken, fish would all work well!

I was eating 2.2 lbs of top sirloin steak for over a year straight as my only protein source basically eating it 5 times a day roughly 6+ ounces with each meal and only used whey post workout and added a scoop with my meal before bed which ofcourse was 6+ oz steak, complex carbs 100 grams and some fats such as fish oil.

Had to give myself a break so switched to 2.2 lbs of chicken breast for a year straight LOL..........................now I am mainly using whey/casein with most of my meals as I needed to give my body a break from all that meat as I was eating roughly 66 lb/month for a year straight.............yes I am mad but that is just me!

F*** love my steak though!

Roguejim

I would say whole food as in steak, whole eggs, chicken, fish would all work well!

I was eating 2.2 lbs of top sirloin steak for over a year straight as my only protein source basically eating it 5 times a day roughly 6+ ounces with each meal and only used whey post workout and added a scoop with my meal before bed which ofcourse was 6+ oz steak, complex carbs 100 grams and some fats such as fish oil.

Had to give myself a break so switched to 2.2 lbs of chicken breast for a year straight LOL..........................now I am mainly using whey/casein with most of my meals as I needed to give my body a break from all that meat as I was eating roughly 66 lb/month for a year straight.............yes I am mad but that is just me!

F*** love my steak though!

Wow! So you were getting about 250grams protein a day? What was your body weight?

madman

Super Moderator
Wow! So you were getting about 250grams protein a day? What was your body weight?

185 lb previous until I hit 201 lb. Have always eaten more protein than what is needed!

If you are dieting and trying to get lean I would say 1.25-1.5 gram/lb and if you are bulking 0.8-1 gram/lb.

Starplex

If looking to also add calories give this a try. Several spoon fools of cottage cheese, at least one spoon of vanilla greek yogurt, 1 tablespoon of crunchy peanut butter, and about 1/2 scoop of chocolate whey protein powder. Mix well and oh my, almost like ice cream. If it is too thick just add a little milk. Tons of protein (mostly casein) and some good fats as well.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me