32 year old (labs improved from last year). Now what?

Buy Lab Tests Online

steelcurtain85

It’s been a year since my last set of labs, and in that time I’ve started supplementing with a multi, fish oil, vitamin D3 5000iu daily. I have some mild depression, and I’m extremely moody and on the defense… but I wonder how much of this is hormonal, and how much is just personality. I’m 32, and I’d rather not be tethered to TRT this early in the game, but I’d like to be the most optimal version of myself. I’d like to be able to put on lean muscle (although this is not a good enough reason to hop on TRT), decrease mood swings, and possibly help my mild depression. I think my libido is fair, and I’ve never had issues with erections once sex is initiated. The downsides to TRT are cost/life long commitment and further hair loss (I have MPB that hasn’t progressed noticeably in 3-4 years).

Would you guys recommend TRT if you were in my shoes with the given info/labs? I’ve considered Wellbutrin to help the depression and give myself a boost, but I know this is putting a band aid on a bigger issue. If I had sexual side effects, and depression that kept me from leaving the bed, I’d surely hop on with no questions asked. My biggest issue is the damn moodiness... my wife makes one critique and I’m pissed off, it has been known to ruin a nice day together (never been physically aggressive). I have a step daughter and a newborn...my family means the world to me. I wish I could do a trial and see if life significant changes for the better.

*some labs include last years values

T. Test: 517 ng/dL (264-916) (previously 406)
**Free Testosterone 9.3 pg/mL(8.7-25.1)prev:8.6
LH: 2.8 mIU/mL (1.7-8.6)
FSH: 4.4 mIU/mL (1.5-12.4)
Estradiol (ECLIA Methodology) 10.9 pg/mL (7.6-42.6)

TSH: 2.030 uIU/mL (0.450-4.500)(prev. 3.370)
T4 Free: 1.50 ng/dL (0.82-1.77)
T3 Free: 3.3 pg/mL (2.0-4.4)
Vitamin D, 25-Hydroxy: 42.3 (30.0-100.0)(prev.15)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Joey786

Im younger than you but my levels were similar to yours. I started trt and Its been great. I would say that testosterone isnt a fix for everything. Your moodiness might get worse if your dosage isn't right. People say theres no such thing as roid rage and trt will make your mood better but I have experienced increased aggression on trt. You have to learn to control your aggressive thoughts. That being said I vote yes on trt.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me