Herniated Disk and Thinking About Testosterone plus Nandrolone (Deca)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
As testosterone blood levels go up, we are able to handle more estradiol. One complements the other.

Although not a single study has looked at men with T over 500 ng/dL, some docs like to keep E2 between 20-45 picograms per ml.

Using this conversion, that comes up to be 80-165 pmol/L

http://unitslab.com/node/113

Depending on your liver metabolism, fat mass and testicular function, 0.25 to 0.5 mg per week of anastrozole is good enough. But if you already have gyno, anastrozole does not seem to reverse it. Tamoxifen may but it decreases your IGF-1.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Trex90

As testosterone blood levels go up, we are able to handle more estradiol. One complements the other.

Although not a single study has looked at men with T over 500 ng/dL, some docs like to keep E2 between 20-45 picograms per ml.

Using this conversion, that comes up to be 80-165 pmol/L

http://unitslab.com/node/113

Depending on your liver metabolism, fat mass and testicular function, 0.25 to 0.5 mg per week of anastrozole is good enough. But if you already have gyno, anastrozole does not seem to reverse it. Tamoxifen may but it decreases your IGF-1.

ty for answers nelson vergel, im finally starting trt after 6 years of 5 nmol and almost suicide, so this is good news.

in regards to the gyno, i already have a good deal of money, so i want to take the surgery, but will the gynpo eventually come back if i start using higher doses og can i remove the gland in the chest ? so i never can get gyno again ? thx for all replies nelson

Vince

Super Moderator
so i want to take the surgery, but will the gynpo eventually come back if i start using higher doses og can i remove the gland in the chest ? so i never can get gyno again ? thx for all replies nelson
If you have the gland removal surgery, your gyno will never come back.

Trex90

If you have the gland removal surgery, your gyno will never come back.

is there any diffrence between gyno surgery and chest gland surgery or is it all the same ? and removing the whole gland will this affect the appereance ? will it still look like a normal chest ? for me its only cosmetical

Trex90 - your low SHBG will mean you will metabolise exogenous testosterone quickly. Weekly injections of TE will not provide stable levels. I’d personally go with EOD injections of TE or consider trialling weekly injections of TU ?

Gomileswest

Now that was completely ignorant saying " he is way better than you, all in this forum and Nelson Vergel " my god do you have any sense? :mad:

Your so called expert doctor recommended Nebido!

I just replied to your 1st post before seeing this forget what I said as I should delete it.

THIS THREAD SHOULD BE CLOSED!

I appreciate this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel