First follow up labs: feedback appreciated

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mambo

Hey everyone. I’ve been on testosterone cyp since February this year. My pre TRT levels were Total T 498, free T 14, and SHBG 18. I started on 100mg IM weekly but by week 5 I really started noticing decreased penile sensitivity. So I started researching more and found this site which has been such a valuable resource. After researching I found out that I should be on HCG. I wasn’t sure if the family doc was gonna prescribe it so I ended up seeing Dr Crisler. He put me on Test C 50mg subQ q 3.5 days, HCG 150 units subQ daily, Methylcobalamin 500mcg subQ daily, and DHEA 25mg BID. I also take calcium d glucarate and N acetyl tyrosine. After about 4 weeks the sensitivity issue has resolved. I’m feeling good but I’ve had some days where I feel more of the test effects like more libido, energy, and better morning erections than others. I’m wondering if I need to increase the dose or switch to every other day dosing to get a more steady level. I’m obviously gonna discuss this with Dr Crisler but I’m just seeking some advice from other experienced members.

Attachments

• 1E2D8F76-5C29-4D07-B161-7C6322C17273.jpg
    1E2D8F76-5C29-4D07-B161-7C6322C17273.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 196
  • 45D65D88-9A77-43B1-856C-EB0A3761D01D.jpg
    45D65D88-9A77-43B1-856C-EB0A3761D01D.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 197
  • 24717CC6-5F42-483C-9C92-58638170D3FF.jpg
    24717CC6-5F42-483C-9C92-58638170D3FF.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 188
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Is pretty much impossible to read your labs, especially because I'm on my phone. Anywhere you can post them in a bigger format.

CoastWatcher

As my good friends, Vince and C noted, we'll comment in detail when we can read your labs. However, as a general rule, your remarks about how you "feel" some of the subjective effects of testosterone more on certain days as opposed to others isn't unusual. You're dealing with first labs, first follow-up labs, and the dialing-in is ongoing. There will always be up and down days...don't read too much into this. Looking forward to seeing your labs.

Mambo

I'm not able to upload a PDF despite hitting the "insert image" button above. So these are my labs taken the morning before my injection through Discounted Labs (trying to show some love for the site)

TT 663.4
Free T 18.2
Estradiol (sensitive) 30.4
SHBG 24.2
DHEA-S 764.7
Hct 48

Systemlord

All levels look great, even SHBG went up which is nice to see. Depending on how you feel you could use a slight dosage increase, but that might cause estrogen to rise though.

Mambo

I think I might benefit from a dose increase. I was thinking if I switched my dosing to 40mg every other day that may help and with the increased frequency maybe not increase my E2 too much. Is there a testosterone:estrogen that I should be concerned with?

CoastWatcher

I think I might benefit from a dose increase. I was thinking if I switched my dosing to 40mg every other day that may help and with the increased frequency maybe not increase my E2 too much. Is there a testosterone:estrogen that I should be concerned with?
Don't fall into the ratio/number pit. Attend to the estradiol/sensitive value and how you feel. No - attend to how you feel and the estradiol/sensitive value...in that order. You will know if you are in need of a protocol adjustment.

Mambo

So since I’m new to this what should I look for? Just symptoms of high E2? Or do you just start to recognize when you feel optimal? Would you recommend when I’m feeling really good to go and get labs that day so I can have an idea of what my numbers are when I’m feeling great?

blitzen

With and SHBG of 18 EOD or even daily should help you use more of the T > get the numbers higher and in turn you need less mg to achieve the same result and possibly control E better

Mambo

I switched my dose to 40mg EOD 2 weeks ago and I think my E2 is getting higher. I feel bloated and like my hands are swollen. I also have less energy and more sore after my training. I’m not sure if I should try a low dose AI (with lab confirmation) or just lower my dose to 20mg EOD or even try lose dose every day.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me