Increase DHT with regular Cypionate

Buy Lab Tests Online

Diablo666

Hello,

Are labs on DHT accurate/meaningful? - And also, If I am low, and I rub the regular cypionate oil into my scrotum, will my DHT increase as a result? - I know it is not ideal, but right now is the only thing I have on hand.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
DHT is important and so is the testing, you need to have some labs in order to discuss treatment, but yes, some of us me included use a compounded cream on the scrotum to treat low DHT that was verified thru testing. smearing oil as you say won't work for that purpose.

madman

Super Moderator
Hello,

Are labs on DHT accurate/meaningful? - And also, If I am low, and I rub the regular cypionate oil into my scrotum, will my DHT increase as a result? - I know it is not ideal, but right now is the only thing I have on hand.

Esterified based testosterone is only used intramuscularly or subcutaneously through injections and absorbed from the oily depot formed in muscle or adipose.

Transdermal whether gel/cream is applied to skin and is absorbed through the skin where it forms a reservoir and is released throughout the day (24 hr) period.

I have lowered my IM dosage to 40-50 x 2 week but apply some testim on my scrotum 1-2 in between (not much though 1-2 peas size). My DHT is a bit under 50% of the upper level. I like the feeling of this tweak.

lexer

I have lowered my IM dosage to 40-50 x 2 week but apply some testim on my scrotum 1-2 in between (not much though 1-2 peas size). My DHT is a bit under 50% of the upper level. I like the feeling of this tweak.

Tommy Wall
how old are you? Any hair loss issues?

I know higher DHT has been linked to higher sex drive, did it affect you in a good way?

I put some on the other day and felt pretty horny about an hour later but you know I'm on a drastically different dose and protocol and E than I've ever been on before, too.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Hello,

Good question. I have seen no data on how cypionate would absorb on scrotum skin.

lexer

I´m 57 and I have had some hairloss since I started TRT however I have very much hair so I´m not that worried about it.

Did you have any hair loss prior to starting T ?
Its interesting that you had “ some hair loss” while on T despite having low average DHT levels.

No hair loss before TRT and what I noticed shortly after was I grew hair own my back and reg my DHT is was higher if I remember. I was also on cream for sometime but I changed due to the cost and having to apply it every day etc.. I feel great to add it though to my IM regime it gives me a boost but as I said I only use it sometimes and only 1-2 peas size drops testim. Maybe its a imagination but I like the smell and I feel by libido gets better and better mood. But it can be placebo effect I don´t know.
So back to your question, yes did have some hair loss in the beginning but it stopt after a while.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me