Defy Medical Videos Missing

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinzang

Many of the videos on Defy Medical's video education page are down. It looks like YouTube has shut down their channel. Possibly the videos violate some new guideline, but Google's actions are often opaque. I can only hope that testosterone therapy is not going to be a banned subject on YouTube.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
That or the links have gone cold suddenly. YT is very sketchy any more on what they want to allow on the platform, they say one thing and do another quite frequently.

Their account has been terminated. I am a subscriber of Defy's channel and this is what comes up when I go to the channel.
Hopefully they can challenge this decision which might have been done by a YT bot and we can get the vids back or they can just move them to twitch or vimeo.

This account has been terminated due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy against spam, deceptive practices, and misleading content or other Terms of Service violations.

Unfortunately we aren't sure yet, but suspect it may have been due to one of our videos that contained nudity(in a medical context).

S1W

Something odd going on in YouTube land. I found the channel "bignoknow" when I was just getting started with all of this and found his videos entertaining, extremely honest, and informative. In his TRT videos, he addresses a lot of the questions and anxieties that people new to TRT might have by documenting his own experiences.

Having seen this post about the Defy videos, I went to check on his content and found the following video posted a day ago. Skip to 4:19 for if you want the brief version:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cljjcBGtADM

Something odd going on in YouTube land. I found the channel "bignoknow" when I was just getting started with all of this and found his videos entertaining, extremely honest, and informative. Having seen this post about Defy, I went to check on his content and found the following video posted yesterday. Skip to 4:19 for if you want the brief version:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cljjcBGtADM

I also follow/sub to Noah's channel.
I found it back when I was troubleshooting my depression and anxiety pre TRT.
He has a good story but seems a bit lost for content these days.

Systemlord

The problem is the rules are not very clear, this allows YouTube to change their tune without explanations. They can change on the fly what's acceptable, videos that were once deemed alright are now viewed as not alright potentially shutting down content creators channels.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
The Trimix injection video got them flagged and they missed the alerts sent before being shut down. They are trying to get the channel up again or to create a new one with the same videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale