Elevated Resting Heart Rate - What to do?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Any advice on a prolonged elevated resting heart rate?

When I say prolonged, I'm referring to, it's been elevated for years (at least 4+). My resting heart rate when checked is in the 90s and often above 100.

I don't have any issues that I notice from an elevated heart rate. I do know from research an elevated heart rate over long term is linked to a higher death risk.

The obvious solution would be to minimize or remove caffeine / stimulants but I'm not sure that's the answer.

Could it be also linked to overtraining or adrenal "overload"?

Could it be an constant allergen issue to the food I'm eating?

Here are some specs about me:

- 35 years old - 6'2" 250lbs @ 12-15% BF.

- Been strength training / bodybuilding for almost 20 years. I train between 5-7 days per week depending on the training cycle. Cardio - mostly zero and especially when I train at 7 days per week.

Test - 200mg cypionate per week (I do daily injections of about 28mg)

HCG - 140IU daily

400 - 500mg of caffeine per day

Right now, my plan may be to stop the caffeine for 30 days and see if there is an improvement in resting heart rate.

I'd love to hear some insight from you guys.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HealthMan

500mg caffeine a day is a lot. Stop that and add a good quality magnesium supplement. For me high testosterone cause elevated heart rate. If your elevated heart rate coincide with the start of TRT I would try to reduce your dosage
I would also introduce cardio maybe 2-3x a week 30min. That can make a huge difference in your rest heart rate

Systemlord

That is a whopper of a dose of test, where are your levels? High test and high estrogen will cause my heart rate and blood pressure to sore, lowering the dosage is key.

I would say TRT had a hand in elevating it. I've been at the same dose for almost 5 years now.

My TT swings from 800-1100 and at the highest 1500+. All at the same dose but I've just recently began daily injections.

Estrogen also runs high if I'm not on an AI.

Systemlord

I would say TRT had a hand in elevating it. I've been at the same dose for almost 5 years now.

My TT swings from 800-1100 and at the highest 1500+. All at the same dose but I've just recently began daily injections.

Estrogen also runs high if I'm not on an AI.

If I were at that dosage (low SHBG) I wouldn't last long. Have you had your SHBG measured? It sounds as if you're low SHBG if on daily injections, the amount of free hormones at 1100 would be insane.

When I first start TRT I was high SHBG but I can't recall what my recent tests say. I do feel better on daily though.

Labs from last month

Total Test - 1130

Free - 33.9

jkwireless

I had something similar to this, and it turned out to be sleep apnea. As soon as I got tested and started using a CPAP nightly, my resting heart rate dropped by about 20 bpm. Food for thought...

I agree - try to go caffeine free for a few weeks and see what it looks like (if this is the cause you may see improvement even quicker than that).

Assume you are tracking your pulse often throughout the day via a device, Apple Watch or something? Sometimes just the momentary anxiety of manually checking HR can cause it to elevate a bit.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me