ExcelMale Upgrade: What improvements would you want to see?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Thanks, guys. Great input. I really hope you like the improved designed. To be ready in a month or so depending on troubleshooting potential bugs.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Starplex

TapATalk, several other forums use this base and it works great for mobile applications. Allows you to log in once and browse all forums that you are linked to.

masfield

oh, and here's another great thing that i hope you don't lose: the ability to hover over a link to a thread and see the opening lines of said thread. most forums don't have that. yours does. and it's wonderful, because it often amplifies the thread title and gives you a better idea about if it's one you want to read in full.

Last call for more input! Thanks, guys!

How about giving each member a little photo gallery space to store their blood tests in either jpg or pdf for sharing in a post.
Also what about a donating membership say 10 bucks a year to help keep the lights on and to show their gratitude for all they have learned here.
No pressure pure voluntary. Then you might get a donating member badge under your name, also give DM's more space for PM's and pictures(before and after, blood test etc)
Maybe a special DM group folder/forum content TBD

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching