Man Blames his Crime on TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jinzang

He says that TRT increased his libido so much he couldn't help recruiting a teenage girl into prostitution. The news report says:

A Richland man who allegedly recruited a teen girl into the commercial sex trade believes his testosterone supplements led to hypersexual behavior.

That is the defense theory that John R. Abrams Jr. plans to put before a federal jury in October, court documents show. Abrams — who also goes by John R. Pine — claims his actions were involuntary while undergoing testosterone therapy, or supplementation. He was evaluated as part of his sex-trafficking case by Dr. Richard B. Krueger, a New York physician who specializes in forensic psychiatry. The expert witness will testify for the defense about Abrams' alleged misconduct and criminal responsibility, according to documents.Abrams is charged in U.S. District Court with coercion and enticement of a minor to engage in criminal sexual activity and two counts of attempted child sex trafficking.

Krueger's report states that Abrams “has a very clear history of hypersexual behavior related to his treatment with testosterone,” federal prosecutors wrote in a court filing. “I have observed this pattern of hypersexual behavior associated with testosterone therapy resulting in illegal behavior with several individuals whom I have evaluated and heard of this reaction from colleagues,” Krueger reportedly said. “Since (Abrams) has discontinued testosterone injections, his hypersexual behavior has stopped.”

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Saul

is charged in U.S. District Court with coercion and enticement of a minor to engage in criminal sexual activity and two counts of attempted child sex trafficking.

It's always someone else's fault. Not much of a defense. He is in trouble because of the 'minor/child' and 'trafficking' aspects, neither of which relate to TRT.

Someone who crossed the line into dirty-old-man territory. We were just talking about that the other day on the forum.
An how too much T might lead to something like this.

It's always someone else's fault. Not much of a defense. He is in trouble because of the 'minor/child' and 'trafficking' aspects, neither of which relate to TRT.

This has nothing to do with testosterone. The post the other day about TRT making you too dirty old manhad nothing to do with TRT either.

With some of these posts, I have to wonder if TRT makes some guys stupid.

This has nothing to do with testosterone. The post the other day about TRT making you too dirty old manhad nothing to do with TRT either.

With some of these posts, I have to wonder if TRT makes some guys stupid.
Says the man who has spent his entire TRT years at 100/wk only recently uping to 120.
Ask your doc if you can try 180/wk for 6-8 weeks and then report back. That might just change your mind.

I would not have believed it either until my 2 months at 1175 trough. I never want to go back there again.

Says the man who has spent his entire TRT years at 100/wk only recently uping to 120.
Ask your doc if you can try 180/wk for 6-8 weeks and then report back. That might just change your mind.

I would not have believed it either until my 2 months at 1175 trough. I never want to go back there again.

That's the point of working with a doctor, as opposed to chasing numbers. 1175 is probably 300 to 400 more than you need. FL, you made the mistake when you either asked or allowed your doc to up you to 180 per week, so that's on you. If you asked, that was dumb, and if he upped it and you had no idea, ditto. Everyone is responsible for their own treatment ultimately. Yeah, I'd say that taking such a powerful med without closer contact with your doc is a dumb idea. If a guy feels like this, why wait 8 weeks to do anything about it?

My comment on some of the posts being stupid wasn't directed at you, or anyone in particular and if you're offended because you though it was for you, I apologize. There are a lot of postings about the dangers of TRT, making it the boogie man of men's health treatment. It is a powerful medication that needs to be treated with care. If I remember correctly FL, you were started with gels and that was part of the problem when you started. Bad treatment creates problems like this.

Meant no offense. If my protocol seems simplistic, that's fine. It works for me, and I work with my doctor to make it work by doing all the other stuff that makes it effective. I think we all need to be more responsible for our treatment, but also our behavior. I just don't buy the “testosterone made me do it” defense.

That's the point of working with a doctor, as opposed to chasing numbers. 1175 is probably 300 to 400 more than you need. FL, you made the mistake when you either asked or allowed your doc to up you to 180 per week, so that's on you. If you asked, that was dumb, and if he upped it and you had no idea, ditto. Everyone is responsible for their own treatment ultimately. Yeah, I'd say that taking such a powerful med without closer contact with your doc is a dumb idea. If a guy feels like this, why wait 8 weeks to do anything about it?

My comment on some of the posts being stupid wasn't directed at you, or anyone in particular and if you're offended because you though it was for you, I apologize. There are a lot of postings about the dangers of TRT, making it the boogie man of men's health treatment. It is a powerful medication that needs to be treated with care. If I remember correctly FL, you were started with gels and that was part of the problem when you started. Bad treatment creates problems like this.

Meant no offense. If my protocol seems simplistic, that's fine. It works for me, and I work with my doctor to make it work by doing all the other stuff that makes it effective. I think we all need to be more responsible for our treatment, but also our behavior. I just don't buy the “testosterone made me do it” defense.

No offense taken Mountain Man. After reading my post this morning I could have written it better.
I don't believe this guy in the article he is clearly just a pervert looking for an escape goat and articles like this don't help the/our cause of bring TRT out of the dark ages.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me